Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at PerfectMind by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of PerfectMind which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Located in Burnaby, British Columbia, PerfectMind has helped 5,000+ cities, municipalities, schools, fitness centers, martial arts schools and other membership-based businesses grow and connect with their customers.
PerfectMind was recently recognized as one the top 20 CRMs by CIOReview and a finalist in the North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards. We’re proud of what our team has accomplished over the past 15+ years and we’re looking for help as we continue to push our limits.
Apply Online PerfectMind Jobs
You can be a member of PerfectMind family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application PerfectMind where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Director of Customer Support
PerfectMind makes some of the world’s leading online member management services. Our fresh approach to helping member-based organizations grow their business has achieved global recognition in Recreation, and Health and Wellness industries. We’re expanding our team to meet new opportunities in the market.
We are a values-based company and the way we behave is important to us. At PerfectMind, we help to build strong meaningful communities that bring us all together, around the things we love the most. By helping community-driven businesses to prosper, we promote healthier, happier, connected lives and contribute to a more stable and supportive society. We are a relationship-motivated company.
- We are devoted to helping people evolve. We are encouraging.
- We are bold and look for new ways to do things. We are creative.
- We are relentlessly driven by high performance. We are committed.
- We are always in pursuit of opportunity. We are entrepreneurial.
We build intuitive business tools that enable member-based businesses, such as gyms, fitness studios, and recreation centers, to schedule customer appointments, invoice for services, track attendance, monitor an individual’s progress, target customers with promotions, and more. We help these community-oriented business leaders manage the marketing and operations of their facilities, allowing them freedom from their back-office and deeper relationships with their community members (customers).
Reporting to the COO, the director of customer support is responsible for the day-to-day management of the customer support, account management, and the training teams. The successful candidate should understand how to execute on the strategy, create accountability and operational metrics, and execute as a part of a 24×7 organization. The core responsibilities include: Team management in multiple Technical Support Centers, case/customer escalation management, customer retention, technical and soft skills training, process improvement, and cross functional/departmental program and project management.
- Execute on strategic and operational objectives for providing best in class technical support to
- PerfectMind’s customers in various markets
- Monitor the operating budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources
- Identify specific, measurable quality standards that can be monitored and report effectively to the executive team
- Manage the team and individual performance, technical, and skills development
- Develop, manage, and improve standard processes and procedures within each team
- Ensure working practices are well defined and operational
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress, and instill a high-performance culture with focus on team work, service excellence, and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Developing change initiatives within a fast-paced services environment
- Building process improvements and knowledge transfer amongst the team
- Develop retention strategies, deliver cost-efficient and quality service as well as build and guide a team of result-driven professionals
- Ensure the highest standard of customer satisfaction as they transition from implementation cycles to support
- Drive a revenue driven strategy
- Identify, manage and lead upselling opportunities within customers across all industries
- Act as the customer’s main point of contact for all escalations pertaining to the service side of PerfectMind’s business
- Nurture relationships that will garnish strong references and generate referrals
- Drive product improvements on various fronts by collaborating with our Product Management and product development teams.
- Responsible for the training and education and other internal related training initiatives
- Oversee the design and development of curriculum and materials in various functional groups for content for all identified audiences
- Analyze, measure, and calibrate training programs to achieve the most effective results
- Work with the Executive team and various department leads to determine and implement internal and external training requirements.
- Maintain reporting metrics regarding the effectiveness training and education
- Direct and coach all teams within the customer support portfolio, including account management, training, and tech support.
- University degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other technology-related fields
- 10 years of work experience leading a technical/software call center, providing technical and operations support
- 5-7 years of experience managing and leading account management and training departments (preferably at a SaaS compony)
- Strong technical, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent management, communication (verbal and written), and interpersonal skills
- Solutions driven. Enjoy thinking out loud to create the best solutions to complex problems.
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
- Must be flexible if required to work outside normal working hours to meet business demands
- Ability to prioritize tasks and grasp new concepts quickly
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to discuss business concepts with C-level executives
- Engaging personality, quick learner and able to handle rapidly changing requirements, work well under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Detail oriented with strong technical and organizational skills
- The ability to interact positively with a variety of individuals
- Able to create and deliver powerful, motivating, and effective presentations
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to develop full training cycle
- Able to analyze and adapt to business priorities
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems degrees is an asset
- Management experience at a Software as a Service company
- Familiar with Salesforce
PerfectMind Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for PerfectMind and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for PerfectMind Jobs;