PepsiCo Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at PepsiCo by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of PepsiCo which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units – PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
Apply Online PepsiCo Jobs
You can be a member of PepsiCo family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Around the world, we’re working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Route Sales Representative
If you’re looking for a challenging position with one of the world’s leading snack food companies, here’s your chance to join our team as a Route Sales Representative.
You would be working 40+ hours per week. Must be available 7 days per week as schedule may vary.
You will develop and sustain a growing snack foods business and leverage your current skills by selling, delivering and marketing our products to your assigned group of retail customers.
Your responsibilities would include:
Selling and Developing the Business
- Identifying changing customer needs through a constant review of the highest selling products and frequent communication with store managers.
- Developing all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation and customer service objectives.
- Selling and executing national and local promotions, soliciting placement of incremental marketing equipment, displays, racks and selling sufficient product inventory for customer volume demands.
Delivery and Merchandising
- Managing in-store, remote warehouse and truck inventory according to PepsiCo Foods Canada best practices to ensure balanced accounts and fresh products for customers and consumers.
- Executing hands on activities with excellence, including but not limited to managing product placement on shelves, increasing shelf facings and racks, handling carton returns, managing inventory movement and cleaning shelving and racks.
- Operating and driving a Route Sales Truck including loading and unloading of product.
- Responsible for delivering and moving PepsiCo foods product from route trucks to customer accounts.
- Maintain a clean work space to ensure a safe work environment.
eCommerce Front End Engineer
In this role you will have several distinct responsibilities and priorities:
- As a founding member of the team, you will have the opportunity to build new products from scratch.
- You will own end-to-end product and features from design to implementation, including the responsibilities for code roll-out and product life-cycle management
- We need you to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward
- You will work directly with designers to implement and build fully featured modern web applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of working on front end applications in production
- Experience with react/redux or another front end web framework
- Experience with ES6/7 and transpilers like babel
- Have built apps using graphql or restful apis
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integrations, testing, and operations
- Ability to transform a design into a working product
- D3.js and an ability to build beautiful data visualizations
This role is responsible for analyzing and translating consumer and category data into actionable strategies and tactics, and supporting creation of selling stories that are compelling and meaningful to drive profitable sales & market share gains. The person in this role will have opportunity to lead a variety of new and complex initiatives in order to drive future growth for PepsiCo.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Sales, Insights, Shopper Marketing and Space Optimization to create customized solutions
- Efficiently mine data and work with cross functional internal partners to identify opportunities, issues and solutions for the Sales and Category Leadership team to implement at the customer
- Conduct detailed category decompositions across food and beverage categories that provide division specific opportunities & action plans to drive sales growth
- Develop customized fact based selling stories leveraging all available data sources
- Build and maintain advisory relationships with the customer buying teams through the delivery of actionable insights, demonstrated category expertise and frequent contact
- Use multiple data sources to develop regular and ad hoc reports to include sales/share reporting, opportunity gap, SKU rationalization, plan-o-gram analysis, promotion analysis, item tracking, pricing studies, financial performance, sales and performance trackers
- Provides insights, analysis, and customer specific recommendations for Category Reviews
- Develop an Insights led growth agenda to expand beverage and snacks space
- Conduct deep-dive shopper/business/competitive analytics, including demand based clustering
- Develop assortment, shelving and product strategies, tactics and plans for the customer
- Conduct post promotion analysis on major customer programs and other key initiatives
- Research and analyze data and other category-related information to identify trends, category performance, competitive threats, opportunities, etc. to support business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of Category Management experience within the consumer packaged goods industry
- Analytically strong and proficient in “connecting the dots” to bring insights to action
- Strong leadership skills: the ability to proactively set and lead an insights agenda
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to link strategies and objectives to tactics
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Strong planning/organizing skills: the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking; ability to link strategies and objectives to develop compelling stories
- Teamwork is essential in this role as this person will work very closely with account sales leads, cross-functional teams as well as the retailer directly
- High proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Access with solid working knowledge of Syndicated POS (IRI), Consumer Panel (IRI or Nielsen)
- Must be willing and able to travel 15-20% of the time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
PepsiCo Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for PepsiCo and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for PepsiCo Jobs;