Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Paysafe Group by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Paysafe Group which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We’re proud to say that our people love working for Paysafe. Read about the experiences of our employees on their blogs and find out why we attract the best people
Apply Online Paysafe Group Jobs
You can be a member of Paysafe Group family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Paysafe Group where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Software Developer – Java/Grails/Groovy
Paysafe is currently seeking an experienced Java Developer to join its team for a 6-month term contract. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner and enjoy working within a small team. They must be confident in all aspects of software delivery on large and small projects on a high available system. Initial project assignments will require the candidate to be knowledgeable in several technologies and to be able to quickly deliver quality solutions.
- Provide expertise with application and database integration technologies, including solution and service-oriented architectures.
- Attend daily scrums, project meetings, and department meetings as required.
- Ensure adherence to development processes, standards and policies for deliverables.
- Hands-on development of SOA-related projects built in Groovy and Tibco Business Works.
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Undergraduate technical degree (computer science or engineering) or equivalent
- 5+ year’s hands-on software development with Grails/Groovy and Java.
- Core skills should include Grails/Groovy, Java, XML, Soap, JEE Compliant Application Servers
- Web design/implementation (e.g. HTML, java script, AJAX)
- Demonstrated experience implementing against SOA solutions that are scalable and highly available based on industry best practices.
- Experience with all aspects of the development life cycle.
- Extensive knowledge of J2EE and SOA design patterns with practical experience in applying patterns in real world situations.
- Experience operating within a software product development environment:
- Source code management systems (e.g. Git)
- Bug tracking/fixing system (e.g. JIRA)
- Use of continuous integration tools and automated build systems
- Proven ability in designing software applications following object-oriented methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Good SQL scripting experience for highly available environments with large data sets.
- Strong Unix/Linux programming/debugging skills
- Demonstrated experience applying secure software development best practices
- Experience applying SCRUM and other agile methodologies
- Experience with large scale financial transaction systems a plus.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have solid experience working on large scale, high volume transaction systems.
Paysafe Group Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Paysafe Group and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Paysafe Group Jobs;