Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Oxford Properties Group by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Oxford Properties Group which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
People are the heart and soul of our business
We have built a talented and diverse team that we continually invest in through training, volunteer opportunities and by supporting a culture of empowerment.
Oxford, along with the broader OMERS enterprise, is always looking for talented people to join our team.
Apply Online Oxford Properties Group Jobs
You can be a member of Oxford Properties Group family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Oxford Properties Group where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Analyst, Pension Policy
Why join us?
OMERS (Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System) is the defined benefit pension plan for approximately 480,000 active, deferred and retired employees from nearly 1,000 municipalities, school boards, libraries, police and fire departments, and other local agencies in communities across Ontario.
The benefits and services we provide are funded by equal contributions from active members and their employers, and the investment earnings of our Fund. Our $95 billion of net assets are invested in a diversified global portfolio of public investments, private equity, infrastructure and real estate. We have OMERS employees in Toronto and other major cities across North America, the U.K., Europe, Australia and Singapore. We work towards our vision to make OMERS a leading model for defined benefit pension plan sustainability. Our core mission is to deliver secure and sustainable pensions to our members
The Pension Policy, Legal and Strategic Initiatives team of OAC provides leadership and expertise on plan design, administration and strategic pension initiatives to facilitate innovation, promote plan sustainability and meet the evolving needs and expectations of our members and employers.
Reporting to the Manager, Pension Policy, the Analyst will be accountable for providing pension policy expertise, data analysis and support to pension issue resolution and projects within the Pension Policy, Legal and Strategic Initiatives business area. The Analyst will have to identify, source, and gather pension data points required to deliver thorough analysis to a variety of key stakeholders. The Analyst will work collaboratively with internal stakeholders ensuring that appropriate policy support is provided in researching, assessing and implementing various initiatives. The successful candidate will uphold and demonstrate OMERS Vision and Core Values at all times.
This role may take direction on various projects and tasks from the leadership team within the Pension Policy, Legal and Strategic Initiatives business area.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
• Support the development of written pension guidelines and reports by using plain language to communicate technical information in a manner that builds understanding and meets the needs of a specific audience
• Conduct research and policy analysis on a variety of pension issues, including interpreting legislation/regulations, plan provisions and data
• Perform analysis and develop recommendations on case files. Accountable for issue resolution with consultation from Pension Policy team colleagues as well as business leaders
• Support the maintenance and preparation of written pension guidelines
• Support the preparation of plan amendments, policies, pension communication materials and other OMERS plan documents, as needed
• Collaborate with colleagues as part of the Pension Policy team, providing input, insight, and overall ownership/accountability (when designated) for resolution for the following key activities:
o Provide interpretations of OMERS policy, the OMERS Act and governing legislation
o Keep abreast of changes to the OMERS pension plans as well as pension reform (legislative and regulatory, provincial and federal) which may affect plan administration
o Coordinate and support presentations to OMERS employees i.e. policy education sessions, group huddles, case file reviews and other topics as required.
• Foster effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
• Uphold and demonstrate OMERS Vision and Core Values when dealing with clients, both internal and external
• Perform other duties as required.
To succeed in this role, you:
• University Degree or equivalent with 3+ years relevant pension and/or policy experience
• Policy, law, actuarial or economic degree or training would be an asset
• Knowledge of pension plan administration, plan design and current pension legislation/regulations
• Ability to analyze complex issues and related data, identify issues, synthetize relevant and available information and infer conclusions even in ambiguous situations
• Creative problem solving ability
• Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in exercising sound judgment and tactfulness when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
• High integrity and discretion to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to work independently with minimal direction and as part of a team in an environment with competing priorities and deadlines
• Superior inter-personal and organizational skills
• Proficient in MS Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Oxford Properties Group Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Oxford Properties Group and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Oxford Properties Group Jobs;