Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Optima Communications by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Optima Communications which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Optima Communications International Inc. is a professional outsource contact centre providing customer contact solutions to major Canadian corporations since 1992. We pride ourselves on our people and the close working relationships we have with long standing clients, market leaders in Financial, Utilities and Business Services. We’ve established a sterling reputation in our industry as the call centre of choice by acting as a seamless extension of our clients and their business.
Apply Online Optima Communications Jobs
You can be a member of Optima Communications family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Optima Communications where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Service Representative
- Permanent full time positions offering 5 scheduled shifts per week of up to 36 paid hours, Monday to Friday between 8 am and 8 pm & Saturday between 9 am and 3 pm as business requires, typically working 2 Saturdays per month.
- Offering base of $14.25 per hour as well as hourly performance bonus of between $0.25 – $3.50,
- French/English bilingual premium adding $2.00/hour to the above,
- $300 annual benefit health spending reimbursement plan for you and your family after 90 days of employment
- Fully paid initial training
- Growth & development opportunities including, on-going Workshops, Agent Certification, and Optima’s Leadership Training Program.
- A casual, friendly office environment, working with great people who are committed and work as a team to achieve our goals. We are each other’s backbone and the team members are flexible, helpful and want to see all succeed, whether it be through extra help, agreeing to shift trades and answering questions etc.
- a minimum of 6 months -1 year inbound/outbound customer service experience
- superior communication skills (oral & written)
- above-average mathematical aptitude as evidenced by successful completion of evaluation.
- PC literacy and learning aptitude
- ability to efficiently multi-task
- exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
- ability to type 30 WPM with accuracy as evidenced by successful completion of typing evaluation.
- previous experience in utility or communications industry is not required but is an asset.
Customer Contact Representative
If you are an energetic, self-motivated and sales-oriented individual looking to learn and develop in a lasting career in sales, we have immediate permanent full-time opportunities for people interested in marketing insurance-related products to existing customers.
As a member of our team, you will leverage the value of product information through direct customer contact in order to promote our client’s services.
The successful candidates will possess the unique combination of rapport-building, script adherence, and the persuasive ability required to quickly gather data, identify specific needs of existing customers, and inform them on product features offering the most value for them.
- Minimum 6 months in sales or client services (hotel services, retail, call centre or restaurants).
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Professional demeanor, and stellar telephone etiquette
- Able to perform successfully in a results-oriented environment
- PC/keyboard literate, typing speed of 30+ words per minute
- Able to navigate and follow established scripting with ease
- Willingness to accept and apply constructive feedback
Optima Communications Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Optima Communications and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Optima Communications Jobs;