Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board is an independent organization responsible for administering defined-benefit pensions for school teachers of the Canadian province of Ontario. Ontario Teachers’ also invests the plan’s pension fund, and it is one of the world’s largest institutional investors. The plan is a multi-employer pension plan, jointly sponsored by the Government of Ontario and the Ontario Teachers’ Federation. Firm has 1500 workers around world.
Apply Online Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Jobs
You can be a member of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
In this challenging period of combating COVID-19, it continues to focus on ensuring the health and safety of its employees. This includes new staff members. Recruitment practices have also taken various measures to support social distance, including converting all interviews, meetings and interviews into video interviews or virtual events. It also creates a virtual recruitment process for new hires and interns.
Despite all these conditions and the poor condition of the companies, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan continues to improve itself by recruiting new staff. During this period, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, which recruited mostly entry-level staff, has listed all job postings. You can reach all of them from the rest of the article.
Intern- Data Analytics (4 month contract)
Are you a creative problem solver who is interested in developing the skills and acuity to digest large data set and produce innovative ways of interpreting and visualizing the data? If so- the Intern- Data Specialist, Data Analytics role is just for you!
Who you’ll work with
- You will work with the data science, data visualization and analyst professionals in Data & Analytics team;
- Work closely with Capital Market trade execution team and potentially other business teams in supporting data science and analytics functions.
- Work with various technology teams in the selection and use of sophisticated analytics technologies.
What you’ll do
- Work with the Data & Analytics team to build data foundations for various business initiatives
- Build the data pipeline and drive analytics that can provide meaningful insights into operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Visualize data, metrics, and patterns to produce insightful reports and collaborate with business team on improvement opportunities
- Analyze and interpret complex sets of trading and market data to identify patterns/hidden signals
- Participate in new technology investigation and make recommendations for new technology adoption where appropriate
- Work with partners, data and analytics specialists to improve the data capabilities of the organization
What you’ll need
- advanced degree in Finance is an asset
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience with SQL
- Experience coding with open source programming languages, such as Python/R/Spark …
- Understanding of core data management, data mining and analytics concepts: either in courses or previous work term
- Ability to articulate thoughts / ideas to effectively collaborate with business and IT partners
- Strong desire to work in a team-based and collaborative environment
- Previous experience in capital markets is an asset
- You should be enrolled in a co-op program or returning back to your studies after the work term is completed
You will be supporting the Senior Managing Director, Member Services and up to 2 other directors in the division. This position will function with minimal supervision and will utilize a high degree of independence, tact, initiative, discretion and judgment. You will be accountable for coordinating the overall administrative support for the division and investment department.
Who you’ll work with
You will be reporting directly to the Senior Managing Director, Member Services.
What you’ll do
- Develop, edit, and finalize executive presentations for committees and meetings
- Proactively handle senior executive and team’s calendars, using knowledge of organizational and divisional timelines and priorities to effectively manage demand for time
- Prepare meeting materials and coordinate agendas
- Prepare monthly expense reports; process invoices; prepare and monitor budgets for the senior executive’s cost centers
- Review and prioritize incoming correspondence for the senior executive
- Plan and coordinate digital meetings and team events
- Arrange board meetings with investee companies or other boards that the executive is a member of
- Represent the senior executive’s office with a high degree of efficiency and assistance to internal or external senior executives
- Identify and bring forth items requiring immediate action, along with any pertinent information to facilitate decision making
What you’ll need
- A minimum of 10 years of administrative assistance support
- Good experience coordinating and running digital meetings and events
- Excellent MS Office Skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience managing multiple calendars
- Ability to identify and prioritize items requiring immediate action, along with any pertinent information to facilitate decision-making
- Consistent track record of working independently on multiple tasks while demonstrating initiative
Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Jobs;