Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Oliver Bonacini by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Oliver Bonacini which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Founded in 1993 by Peter Oliver and Michael Bonacini, Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality is now recognized as one of Canada’s leading restaurant and event groups. With locations in Toronto, Montreal, Saskatoon, Calgary and beyond, O&B’s diverse portfolio currently includes a collection of unique and innovative restaurants, event spaces, a bakery, and several strategic partnerships. O&B’s restaurants include à la carte dining, quick service, catering, group dining and special events. The company’s private dining and events division, Oliver & Bonacini Events and Catering, manages a number of large-scale event venues, including Arcadian, The Carlu, and the Toronto Region Board of Trade, among others.
Apply Online Oliver Bonacini Jobs
You can be a member of Oliver Bonacini family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Oliver Bonacini where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Our Bartenders take pride in their food, wine and spirit knowledge. They build relationships with their guests and are often asked for by name. They display natural showmanship, have great communication skills and an eye for detail. A Bartender receives beverage orders and makes beverages in a timely and efficient manner maintaining all O&B standards. They also communicate beverage descriptions and modifications with team members to ensure guests receive their requested beverage.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a positive guest experience through interaction and adherence to the steps of service
- Knowledgeable of all food and beverage items in order to make recommendations
- Promptly receive drink order chits and pour all beverages according to O&B standards
- Present beverages in a clear and organized manner at the service bar pick up area
- Communicate beverage descriptions, specials and information to guests and team members
- Setup and take apart bar area, dishwasher and cappuccino machine
- Stock and maintain all bar products including mis en place
- Check and maintain beer keg and liquor levels
- Count and take inventory of all beverages and supplies and assist manager with inventory ordering
- Be aware of any special requests, inclusive of guest allergies
- Other duties as assigned or required
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager is accountable for the day to day operations of the restaurant including staffing, cost controls, staff training, budgeting, administration and active floor management during service.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate the vision to all team members and leads by example. Reinforce the O&B values daily and inspires the team with his/her exciting vision for the future
- Regularly monitor and achieve the O&B points of technical service and points of details
- Build and maintain relationships with guests, team members and senior management alike
- Show leadership in creating a culture that revolves around the experience and enjoyment of food and wine
- Demonstrate high personal integrity, business ethics and takes every opportunity to promote the venue
- Assist with managing events
- Use conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Assist with the tracking of sales, invoicing, and managing inventory
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of payroll records
- Strive for maximum efficiency and continual improvement of staff productivity
- Work with Marketing to design and implement a strategy to attract new business
- Build relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Additional duties as assigned or required
Oliver Bonacini Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Oliver Bonacini and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Oliver Bonacini Jobs;