Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at OANDA by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of OANDA which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WELCOME TO OANDA
OANDA IS A WORLD LEADER IN ONLINE FOREX TRADING AND CURRENCY SERVICES
OANDA is an innovator in computer engineering and financial modeling that provides Internet-based forex trading and currency information services to everyone, from individuals to large corporations; portfolio managers to financial institutions. Our guiding principles are honesty, helpfulness and kindness. We’re glad you found us.
Apply Online OANDA Jobs
You can be a member of OANDA family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application OANDA where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Android Mobile Developer
- A keen interest in mobile development.
- 3+ years of Android development experience.
- Strong proficiency in Java.
- Strong development and design skills using object oriented languages.
- A high personal standard when it comes to User Interface and Usability (UX).
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with Android Architecture / Jetpack, Kotlin, functional programming, RxJava and/or Kotlin coroutines.
- Experience with mobile unit and integration testing, especially Espresso, Robolectric, JUnit, or Spek.
- A mobile app in the iOS App Store or Android Market.
- Contributions to an open-source project (of any kind).
- An account on Github.com with samples of your code.
- An account on StackOverflow with examples of your answers.
SYSTEMS ENGINEERING LEAD – Closed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, coordination, and personnel management of a team of senior individual contributors
- Oversee global production and development on-prem and cloud platforms including network, compute, and storage infrastructure
- Escalation and communication of emergency issues, followed by root cause analysis reporting
- Work on an iterative planning cycle, using Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Working with company stakeholders to provide and deliver necessary infrastructure solutions, including capacity planning
- Vendor management, including procurement and escalation when problems arise
- Identify areas of system improvement from an operations perspective
- Experience with leading an Operations team
- Able to work with remote team members
- Hands-on experience with large scale deployment automation and configuration
- Hands-on experience in Systems, Network, or Storage Administration
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of client-server architecture and distributed systems
- Familiarity with Agile and SCRUM
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Familiar with physical colocation and working with datacenter providers
- Familiar with cloud services and providers
- Strong knowledge in Linux/Unix and networking is a must
- Experience with Linux, Windows and Solaris, and virtualization technologies (KVM, VMWare)
- Solid understanding of UNIX: deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and debugging
- Solid understanding of configuration/orchestration management technologies
- Familiarity with ITIL or other recognized change management procedures
- Experience creating a hybrid cloud compute environment
OANDA Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for OANDA and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for OANDA Jobs;