Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Nurun by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Nurun which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We are a global design and technology consultancy.
Part of the Publicis Worldwide family, Nurun creates products, services and platforms for a connected world, grounded in state-of-the-art data science.
Apply Online Nurun Jobs
You can be a member of Nurun family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Nurun where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Back-End and DevOps Engineer (freelance)
We are looking for a senior back-end/dev-ops engineer with a strong background in NodeJS and MongoDB back-ends. In this role, you will assist in back-end and infrastructure solutioning on our highest traffic web property. If you are passionate about Node, NoSQL databases and redundant infrastructure setups that support millions of visitors on a monthly basis, Nurun has just the right gig for you.
- Ensure successful involvement of Project Management, Quality Assurance and Release Engineering team members
- Follow best practices and standards during the development process
- Serve as an individual contributor on the assigned projects
- Document your work, your code and any custom solutions for the projects you work on
- Share, communicate and collaborate closely not only with members of the technology team but also
- Project Managers and Account Services.
- 7+ years of experience as software developer/engineer
- 2+ years of experience working with NodeJS
- 2+ years of experience working with both relational and non-relational database systems
- 2+ years of experience with infrastructure design and dev ops
- Experience troubleshooting for systems running on NGNIX, powered by MongoDB and NodeJS
- Experience dealing with load balancers, firewalls, webservers and database servers on high traffic production builds
- Experience running load tests to assess application and server level performance
- Ability to build secure solutions that meet VA compliance requirements
- Solid experience working with Linux environments (specially Ubuntu)
- Experience working with data-encryption, server authentication, client authentication, and general data integrity mechanisms
- Experience with source control (e.g. SVN, Git)
- Expert level experience debugging and troubleshooting
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform support as it pertains to desktop, tablet and mobile browsers
- Computer Science/Engineering background. Your candidacy will be assessed based on relevant work experience.
Nurun Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Nurun and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Nurun Jobs;