Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Numeris by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Numeris which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WE BELIEVE IN OUR PEOPLE
At Numeris, we foster a culture that cares, we offer competitive compensation, and we invest in the professional growth of our employees – all in the interest of retaining and rewarding the most talented individuals in the industry.
OUR PEOPLE BELIEVE IN US
We offer an excellent work environment, but why take our word for it? We asked several employees to share highlights of their experience at Numeris. We trust you’ll like what they have to say as much as we do!
Apply Online Numeris Jobs
You can be a member of Numeris family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Numeris where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
About the role
The Accounting Manager oversees the financial management of the company with day-to-day responsibility for reporting, planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This includes direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, reporting and the maintenance and implementation of financial systems.
You are an exceptional accountant and are hands-on with company finances. You have the ability and willingness to think beyond the basic elements of accounting and have an interest in understanding how they translate to the overall systems and operations.
You will report to the Director of Finance and lead a team of accounting professionals that value accuracy, transparency, as well as provide insights to the management. You are committed to driving results and operating efficiently, while meeting customer expectations.
At Numeris, you will be a part of a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages growth, and promotes continuous learning.
Who you are
- You look at the finance function through the lens of a financial steward and act as a strategic partner by influencing decision-making to drive improved outcomes for the business and its members.
- You possess the desire to empower and enable the business by providing access to key financial information and insights and ensuring decisions are grounded with sound financial criteria.
- You are a people-person and understand the importance of leadership and building effective relationships with your team, management and other business units.
- You care deeply about company culture and inspire yourself, your colleagues and your team to grow.
- You achieve this by providing on-going coaching, mentorship and by managing performance.
- You have a natural curiosity in numbers and trends, and what drives them. You have an appetite to learn and continuously improve, and will have the opportunity to support different business units on special projects and help them to increase operational effectiveness.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions of the organization which include: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, inter-company transactions, taxes etc. for all business entities
- Manage the operation of the Finance and Accounting functions by planning, organizing, directing and verifying the accuracy and completeness of the accounting department outcomes
- Development, maintenance and compliance with internal financial controls and safeguarding of assets
- Oversee the budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, variance analysis function as well as financial and management reporting
- Ensure the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of all financial transactions, financial information, financial statements and management reports
- Provide business partners with information and insights about budgetary matters, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs, etc. as required
- Review and recommend improvements to current practices, policies and procedures
- Ensure and maintain financial systems and performance metrics
- Determine and conduct on-site internal audits of selected departments and processes annually
- Liaise with the management team members to communicate information, resolve problems and identify corporate priorities
- Work with external auditors to ensure timely and accurate closing and reporting of the year-end results
- Assist and provide guidance on CRA compliance, included but not limited to, provincial and corporate taxes, installments, and sales taxes
- Leverage the potential of the finance team members and develop and implement training programs (including cross-training) to maximize and reach optimal individual and organizational goals
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization’s needs
- Consult with the Finance Director and the VP of Finance on issue resolution, tax planning, etc.
- Serve as the liaison for routine banking related matters
- Perform special projects, as required
Your professional qualifications
- Education: An undergraduate degree in a related field or evidence of relevant years of direct work experience and a recognized accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- Management & Leadership Experience: 5+ years of progressive experience in complex medium size business environments with responsibilities for management of staff, finance, accounting and supporting the evaluation of operational business plans. Proven ability to understand the importance of continually build and enrich a strong innovative and highly
motivated organizational culture.
- Finance Experience: Broad-based knowledge of GAAP, finance, accounting, commodity taxes and experience in growing and diversifying a business through corporate development initiatives, including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures is considered an asset.
- Financial Modeling and Budgeting: Acumen and experience with an enterprise budget system, financial modeling, rolling forecasts & balanced scorecards.
- Project and Program Management: Experience in setting priorities, developing work and program schedules, monitoring quality and reporting on program outcomes.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving: Analytical skills required to break down multi-dimensional issues related to financial analysis and reporting and to provide strategic insight and tactical solutions.\
- Relationship Management: Experience as a business partner who can engage different stakeholders and provide them with analytical, quantitative and conceptual insights to achieve organizational growth.
- Accounting and Finance Tools: Proficiency in various accounting software (Great Plains preferred), budgeting/forecasting tools and related products such as MS-Office and SQL database
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of staff, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders. Ability to succinctly present information including management reports and presentations to business stakeholders and the senior management team.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics – GP, Management Reporter
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Knowledge of the broadcasting industry
Numeris Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Numeris and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Numeris Jobs;