Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Nuance by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Nuance which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
As the leader in desktop imaging, Nuance’s suite of award winning Imaging Solutions are recognized industry wide as the #1 selling productivity applications in each of their respective market segments. From PaperPort’s document management, PDF creation and conversion with PDF Converter and PDF Create!, OmniPage’s OCR and OmniForm’s electronic forms, to development imaging SDKs, Nuance’s Imaging Solutions can help.
Apply Online Nuance Jobs
You can be a member of Nuance family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Nuance where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Quality Assurance Specialist
Are you a recent college graduate looking to build a career in software development? Nuance Document Imaging is adding to our embedded team of developers and QA professionals in Waterloo. We have a unique opportunity for an entry level Quality Assurance Specialist.
The Quality Assurance Specialist works as a member of the QA team and reports to the Manager of Quality Assurance. The QA Specialist is responsible for testing document accounting, printing, and scanning solutions. He or she develops test documentation including test plans and individual test cases, executes manual and automated tests, analyzes and troubleshoots issues, and participates in development and product discussions and presentations.
- Plan, develop, and execute tests against software and hardware products to ensure requirements have been met.
- Work with the development team to ensure all requirements have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Review product documentation and collateral materials
- Create and maintain test documentation such as test plans and test reports
- Interact with team members and other groups to troubleshoot and resolve quality defects and issues identified during the testing process and post-release of the product
- Communicate product and process information to other members of the QA team, other departements, and customers as necessary
- Perform QA equipment/lab maintenance tasks as assigned.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 0-2 years in a software testing or technical support function.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of enterprise server and client applications on Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac in virtual environment.
- Working experience in software testing for enterprise system consisting of distributed server components, databse server clients, WebUI, and supported HW devices.
- Working experience in developing test automation scripts for functional testing.
- Working experience in agile environment for fast-paced software development and testing release cycle.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills to identify root cause and narrow down issues.
- Demonstrated ability to “think outside the box” when creating and executing test plans.
- Written and verbal communications demonstrated through the creation of test plans, defect documentation, and result report.
Summary:The candidate is expected to contribute to cutting edge research in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications. The candidate is expected to develop and implement prototypes and solutions for real world problems. The candidate is expected to work/collaborate with other groups within the Lab and across Nuance to successfully transition R&D outcomes for productization
- The candidate will work within a team of researchers engaged in state-of-the-art research in AI and Conversational systems, and as part of that team, will interact with other Lab researchers involved in natural language understanding, AI reasoning and dialog management.
- The candidate is expected to contribute innovative ideas to these teams as well as publish within the research community. The candidate will also contribute to the software development of technology components and capabilities based on artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques and principles, as well as the testing and integration with other NLU, dialog, and reasoning components.
- It is expected that the candidate work effectively with other researchers/engineers within the Lab and across Nuance, and participate in the transition of R&D outcomes to downstream groups within Nuance.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 1+
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Python or C/C++.
- Good communication skills are essential
- Comfortable working in team settings
- Contribution to Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning research, including publications at relevant conferences such AAAI, IJCAI, ICML, KDD, etc.
Nuance Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Nuance and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Nuance Jobs;