Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at NIKE by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of NIKE which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Nike, Inc is one of the most recognized and leading brands in the world. We are the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Along the way, Nike has established a strong Brand Portfolio with several wholly-owned subsidiaries including CONVERSE, HURLEY, JORDAN BRAND and NIKE GOLF. Nike’s world headquarters is located in the United States near Beaverton, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. Nike operates all around the globe employing more than 44,000 people across six continents.
Apply Online NIKE Jobs
You can be a member of NIKE family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application NIKE where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
RETAIL STORE SALES ASSOCIATE
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
• Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
• Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
• Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
• Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
• Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates
• Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
• Must have or be pursuing a High School diploma or GED
• Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
• Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
• One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
NIKE Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for NIKE and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for NIKE Jobs;