Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Nielsen by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Nielsen which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Whether you’re eyeing markets in the next town or across continents, we understand the importance of knowing what consumers watch and buy. That’s our passion and the very heart of our business.
We study consumers in more than 100 countries to give you the most complete view of trends and habits worldwide. And we’re constantly evolving, not only in terms of where we measure, or who we measure, but in how our insights can help you drive profitable growth.
Whether your business is a multinational enterprise or a single storefront, we believe innovation is the key to success, in both what you create and how you market your products and ideas. That’s why we continue to develop better solutions to help you meet the needs of today’s consumers, and find out where they’re headed next.
So let’s put our heads together. We’ll bring our insight to your business and help you grow.
Apply Online Nielsen Jobs
You can be a member of Nielsen family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Nielsen where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Delivery Analyst – Sales Effectiveness
Drive Client Value
- Ensuring analysis results are of high quality from a statistical and a business logic viewpoint
- Providing error free, on time results internally through the process and to clients
- Working consultatively and creatively with clients and Nielsen teams
- Validating model results, both statistically and face validity checks
- Creation and execution of project plans for assigned work on modeling and analysis including collecting, organizing and tracking data inputs as well as leading internal meetings
- Intermediate and final deliverables accuracy and quality
- Conducting advanced issue-based analyses and developing proactive, outcome driving insights
- Model output manipulation to prepare: client presentations, tools and for workshops
- Simulate client plans based on financial constraints, strategies and predicted outcomes
- Transforming variables for input into models
- Preparing non-standard data sources
- Executing modeling including proper setup and QC of models
- Interpreting findings and draw conclusions from model results
Learning and Professional Development
- Escalation of concerns/issues to Delivery Consultants and/or Principal in a timely and productive manner when needed
- Seeking out learning and development opportunities to expand skill set
- Development of an understanding of the broader portfolio of SE and Nielsen solutions and capabilities
Process Improvement/Cost Leadership
- Adhere to Enterprise Selling processes
- Participating in analytic communities that create and promote the development of best practices and thought leadership
- Actively participating in and identifying opportunities for efficiencies, automation, standardization and ways to simplify processes in modeling and deliverable development
- Quality and timeliness of delivery (i.e. no rework, on time, etc)
- Efficiency of work delivered
- Independent execution of work assigned
- Effective workload management
- Client Satisfaction Scores
- College/University Undergraduate Degree
- Demonstrated Analytical/Consulting proficiency
- Demonstrated strength in client issue resolution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking; have the ability to identify and diagnose errors/issues independently
- Proactive; need to look ahead and anticipate what’s coming rather than sit back and wait to be told to do something
- Enthusiasm for learning the practical application of statistical analysis to address business issues
- Must be able to effectively manage time and a variety of responsibilities
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess understanding of statistics
Nielsen Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Nielsen and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Nielsen Jobs;