Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at NewAlta by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of NewAlta which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Newalta is a leading provider of innovative engineered environmental solutions that enable customers to reduce disposal while enhancing the recycling and the recovery of valuable resources from oil and gas exploration and production waste streams.
At Newalta, we’re in the sustainability business, where innovation and customer-driven approaches add value to our customer’s bottom line and reduce environmental footprints. Sustainability isn’t just a word we use; it is our approach to our work. At Newalta, sustainability is about the integration and alignment of environmental stewardship, economic viability and an ethical approach to running our business; the 3Es, this is how we’ve earned our place as a leader in the environmental energy services sector. It’s what we like to call Sustainability Simplified™.
Apply Online NewAlta Jobs
You can be a member of NewAlta family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application NewAlta where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
This Newalta facility is located 50 minutes from the town of Peace River. Candidates will be expected to provide their own means of transportation to get to the facility. Self-catering camp accommodation will be available for candidates who do not live in the area. The Operator position available is a Monday-Friday shift, 5 days on/2 days off. This rotation may change in the future.
- Ensure that all equipment and systems is being operated to Newalta standards;
- Operate, monitor and control process levels, temperatures, pressures and flows for applicable utilities, processes and systems in a safe and efficient manner;
- Ensure that required documentation is legible, accurate and completed on a timely basis;
- Use technical expertise to assist operations in the optimization of equipment;
- Identify and recommend improvements to processes and systems;
- Perform emergency operations activities as needed;
- Regularly attend and actively participate in safety meetings, identify any safety concerns to supervisor, report all incidents and assist in investigations;
- Perform mechanical and or equipment maintenance as required and/or assigned;
- Maintain safe and clean equipment and general work area;
- Train on unfamiliar processes and equipment, within established guidelines, as required;
- Acquire and maintain adequate certification as required;
- Provides guidance, direction and technical expertise to less experienced operators;
- Perform physical tasks and duties including but not limited to shovelling, moving equipment, tank cleaning and housekeeping requirements.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Branch Manager is held accountable for all aspects of branch operations at our Gold Creek landfill and process facility (MPF), sales, customer service and the delivery of branch results consistent with the Business Unit Plans. The Branch Manager maintains a 0-3 month focus and manages all activities consistent with the budget.
Management of Business:
- Manages all aspects of facility operations including scheduling of work and productivity, efficiency, cost control, preventative maintenance, housekeeping, inventory levels, ensuring full compliance with corporate policies and procedures;
- Establishes and maintains facility Operating procedures consistent with corporate standards;
- Manages quality control and assurance to ensure consistent operating performance;
- Identifies and recommends process improvements;
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with suppliers and local Regulators;
- Ensures facility operations are conducted in accordance with corporate policies and procedures and permit conditions, implements and maintains the site’s Environmental Management System and OH & S program;
- Attends safety meetings on a regular basis and provides support as needed;
- Reports on all incidents, and conducts investigations of minor incidents;
- Establishes and maintains a community relations program.
NewAlta Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for NewAlta and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for NewAlta Jobs;