Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at NetSuite by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of NetSuite which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
About Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit:
Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution in 1998, establishing the world’s first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the internet. Today, Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), HR and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of companies in more than 100 countries. For more information, please visit http://www.netsuite.com.
Work @ Oracle NetSuite:
Picture yourself building a successful career at Oracle NetSuite—working alongside talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing, mid-size organizations and large enterprises achieve their business goals with one of the world’s leading providers of cloud-based financials / ERP, HR, Professional Services Automation (PSA) and omnichannel commerce software suites.
Apply Online NetSuite Jobs
You can be a member of NetSuite family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application NetSuite where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
IT Support specialist
The IT Support Specialist is a key role in the operation of our Global IT organization. As the onsite representative for Global IT, the IT Support Specialist must have the ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and functions. The Support Specialist must interact with business users at every level so providing proper communication and service to local and remote staff is critical. Customer care is the top priority.
What is role about:
- Providing 2nd level technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. You communicate with local employees.
- Providing technical support and assistance for new employees – installing their new computer hardware and software.
- Helping employees and troubleshooting their problems with software and hardware – repairing it or modifying it.
- Using diagnostic programs to resolve programs and maintaining daily performance of computer systems by using system & monitoring tools.
How is work organized:
- You will work in small team based in Brno, which is part of Product Team IT (PTIT) department within NetSuite.
- Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday. No shifts. Weekends shifts are fully voluntary.
What you need to have:
- Fluent English – your colleagues are not only Czech and Slovak but also foreigners.
- Proven technical skills in pc hardware, software, and office network support.
- Good problem solving skills and troubleshooting especially connected to HW/SW problems.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft, Linux and Apple operating systems and experience with mobile devices (iOS, Android).
What is nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, HTTP/S, SSH, and DHCP.
- Previous experience in a corporate technology support position or generally in customer support.
NetSuite Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for NetSuite and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for NetSuite Jobs;