National Bank of Canada Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at National Bank of Canada by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of National Bank of Canada which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Apply Online National Bank of Canada Jobs
You can be a member of National Bank of Canada family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Power your career with National Bank
National Bank is made up of passionate people. Their talent and engagement are two of our greatest assets. We believe in listening to our employees and offering a stimulating work environment where they can achieve their full potential. This is the best way to create an engaged and competent team that offers distinctive customer service.
As we face new challenges, National Bank is committed to maintaining its position as a socially responsible business and a driver of economic and social development. The Bank is undergoing a significant and unprecedented transformation, and we are looking for professionals with the vision to help us build the bank of tomorrow.
Come and work for one of the leading employers in Quebec and Canada, an organization that has what it takes to achieve its ambitions and plays an active role in the development of our communities.
Receive and efficiently route phone calls to people and take messages
Transcribe letters, memos, or other documents, while capturing various data using basic software and other service systems
Write common letters such as acknowledgments, invitations and requests for documents or additional information
Review grammar, syntax and spelling of texts
- Provide courteous, quality service to support the satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders
- Greet visitors and direct them properly
- Share current information with colleagues or stakeholders
- Support the team by performing administrative tasks
- Secondary or vocational diploma and 2½ years of relevant experience or College diploma and 6 months of relevant experience
- Office knowledge
- Bilingualism (spoken / written) French and English
Senior Clerk – Operations Retail and Commercial Loans Administration
The Operations sector plays a central role in delivering financial products and services to clients. Every day, we move closer to our goals of transformation, automation and digitization, thanks to the hard work of the professionals in this sector who strive to ensure we offer exceptional service to our clients.
This position reports to the Section Manager. As a Senior Operations Clerk, you’ll:
- Independently perform a variety of administrative activities, information searches, verifications and data analyses
- Respond to requests from clients and other parties involved in files by offering professional, courteous service
- Work in an environment where you can excel
- Have the opportunity to learn and develop within a team that values client satisfaction, performance, collaboration and innovation
You’ll stand out for your diligence, organizational skills, handling of priorities, and ability to deal with change and build partnerships.
- Compile and process data and search for any that may be missing
- Balance transactions, identify discrepancies and make the necessary adjustments
- Check and balance complex account headings
- Make sure that errors are corrected
- Use sophisticated equipment and software required for your work
- Make suggestions and share optimization ideas for the continuous improvement of our operations
- Provide technical support to less experienced employees
- High school diploma and three years’ relevant experience or College diploma and one year’s relevant experience
- Experience in general office work
- Experience in process improvement
- Experience in operations, an asset
- Experience in customer service, an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and proficiency using collaboration tools (Yammer, Teams, Skype, SharePoint, etc.)
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) – English and French
Customer Service Representative
Main challenges :
- Offer personalized and efficient service
- Take charge of clients by identifying and anticipating their needs and steering them toward electronic solutions (ABM or Internet) or the right advisor
- Propose and inform clients about specific Bank products and services
- Perform operational activities
- Answer phone calls and client requests
- Complete the scheduled training activities in order to acquire the knowledge required for the position
- Learn and comply with established policies, standards and procedures
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
- High school diploma and two years’ relevant experience or College diploma
- Sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge of banking products and services, an asset
- Flexibility to work schedules, an asset
- Flexibility to cover several branches, an asset
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) – English and French
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
Advisor, Fraud risk management
- Advise stakeholders by assessing and identifying their needs and suggesting adapted solutions to support the carrying out of activities, while taking into account the diversity of files
- Interact with various Bank sectors and Managers/employees to interpret information and offer support and advice
- Negotiate service agreements with various stakeholders and ensure their satisfaction through the quality of the services offered
- Answer users’ questions or forward them accordingly
- Establish and maintain effective communication with various stakeholders involved in the department’s activities, and ensure interaction between these stakeholders
- Carry out various studies, research initiatives and analyses in order to provide information necessary for the smooth progress of activities
- Support the implementation of changes, in stages, and ensure follow-up
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and four years’ relevant experience or Master’s degree in a related field and two years’ relevant experience
- Bilingualism both spoken and written (English and French)
National Bank of Canada Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for National Bank of Canada and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.