Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Money Mart by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Money Mart which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Take your career to new places.
Working at Money Mart® isn’t just a job. It’s a chance to connect with customers and help them solve their most pressing financial problems. Our employees are proud to say, “Yes! I can help you.”
Helping working people succeed in life feels good. So if you’re up for a challenge that could take you places in your career, you could be ready for Money Mart.
Money Mart is a big company with big career prospects. We are owned by DFC Global Corp, one of the largest names in the financial services industry with hundreds of stores around the globe. From your first step into financial services to your final step on the corporate ladder, Money Mart might be the perfect spot for you.
The benefits we give you
- Performance-based bonuses and incentives
- Quarterly contests
- Excellent medical, dental and vision programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health/dependant care expenses24/7 employee assistance program
- Company paid Life insurance and AD&D policies
- Vacation and holiday pay 401K program with generous company match
The perks you get
- World class training and development programs
- Shoe purchase program
- Employee discounts (on Money Mart products)
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Global Innovation Program for ensuring all employees have a voice, an impact, and an opportunity to make a difference
- Great group discounts on cell phones, gym memberships, laptops, etc.
- Education reimbursement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
Apply Online Money Mart Jobs
You can be a member of Money Mart family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Money Mart where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Service Representative
Our CSR’s, are Jacks/Jills of all trades! In this role – you will do it all; sales, customer service, local marketing, collections, security of your store, and the list goes on… In our company, the brighter you shine, the more training, and personal development you will get. This is a retail career, not just any ordinary job!
- You have completed High School
- You have retail experience in fast a paced environment
- You have an amazing personality and communication style
- You are super-organized and are a problem solver
- Your co-workers can’t imagine working with anyone else, you are always the life of the party
- You take pride in everything that you do, and it shows
- You have unquestionable integrity
- You can sell anything – to anyone and do it with flawlessly
- Actively recruit, conduct interviews, hire and ensure training, prepare and deliver monthly performance evaluations, feedback and discipline. Build a team.
- Able to achieve or exceed all critical corporate quality standards
- Provide and ensure quality customer service is constantly delivered
- Review and act upon daily and monthly financial results setting priorities and actions for improvement. Participate fully in the flex budgeting process.
- Maintain all operating systems to ensure full compliance with Policies and Procedures including security measures
- Plan and conduct regular meetings and prepare and distribute agenda and minutes
- Manage risk and co-ordinate effective collection activities
- Complete tasks and assignments as directed by the District Manager
- High School graduation
- Successful performance in a Managerial capacity during previous employment
- Self starter, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to train, motivate and lead, highly organized, flexible, creative
- Previous experience as Branch Manager, Store Supervisor, Retail Manager, Operations Manager, Food Services Manager, General Manager, is preferred
Money Mart Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Money Mart and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Money Mart Jobs;