Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Mitel Networks by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Mitel Networks which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Make a Positive Impact
Be on the cutting edge of innovation
- Twice recognized as a leader by Gartner
- Over 1,600 patents
Chart the course for UCaaS technology
- Industry’s fastest growing cloud business
- #2 UCaaS market share leader globally.*
- #1 market share in Europe, with over 1 Million UCaaS seats
Work with team members around the globe
- 4,500 employees worldwide
- Operating in 100+ countries
- Offices in more than 80 countries
Share in the growth of the company
- Over $1.2 billion in revenue
- $1 billion in capital invested in 24 months
- Doubled in size / profitability
- Recognized by Frost and Sullivan as the 2017 Growth Excellence Leader in the Unified Communications industry in North America
Apply Online Mitel Networks Jobs
You can be a member of Mitel Networks family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Mitel Networks where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Software Systems Developer
The Feature Development team is looking for an energetic, multi-talented
software designer who is interested in a challenging and rewarding career. The
successful candidate will participate in the development of features for our
MiVoice Business phone system and will have the opportunity to work in a number
of product areas, including call processing, database, maintenance, as well as
VoIP media and device control.
- Strong contributor on an existing team of call processing feature development
- Work independently with little supervision
- Resourcefulness in identifying and resolving technical issues
- Span the full software development life cycle from project creation to field
- Deliver to a larger interdependent feature/project, as well as individual
- Write behavioural and design specifications
- Perform code reviews
- Define and execute test cases
- Lead design discussions
- Computer science, software engineering or similar degree with 1-3 years of
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with
other departments to resolve issues with innovative solutions
- Strong knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++ and Java
- Strong organization, planning and communication skills
- Fast learner and self-starter
Knowledge and experience in following areas would be an asset:
- Call Processing features
- Contact Center features
- VoIP technologies
- Familiarity with software source control and development tools such as
- JIRA, Clearcase, ClearQuest, Klocwork, etc.
- Real-time multi-tasking software design
- Tornado / VxWorks
- Real-time Linux experience
Mitel is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Upon request, accommodations will be made available throughout the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. For further information, please contact the Human Resources department.
Mitel’s recruitment practices are dedicated to identifying top talent. As an equal opportunity employer, we support a culture of diversity and equality and recognize the need for our workforce to be reflective of our global communities and customers. All decisions regarding recruitment will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.
Mitel Networks Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Mitel Networks and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Mitel Networks Jobs;