Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Minto Group by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Minto Group which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
So Many New Beginnings
Minto was founded in 1955 on a belief in a better way, and to this day we’re committed to creating better places for people to live, work and play.Since the very beginning, our family owned and operated company has handed over the keys to new beginnings and grown from a small homebuilder to a fully integrated real estate development, construction and management company with operations in major cities in Canada and the United States.This is a company that believes our people are our best asset, and that means offering competitive packages that reward the dedicated work and commitment of our employees.
Apply Online Minto Group Jobs
You can be a member of Minto Group family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Minto Group where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
“The successful candidate is responsible for the effective operation of the mechanical and electrical operational systems in a LEED environment facility including but not limited to heating, air conditioning, ventilation, plumbing, electrical, water treatment and life safety systems. The candidate must posses experience with all aspects required to maintain qualifications for a LEED facility including monitoring of the essential scoring system required on base building systems.”
- Carry out preventative maintenance tasks as assigned on the mechanical/electrical systems, HVAC systems and life safety equipment
- Provide excellent customer service to tenants through interaction and responding to service calls
- Monitor the environmental and life safety systems for buildings
- Compliance with all Occupational Health and Safety legislation, guidelines, standards, policies, procedures and practices
- A proven understanding and operation of DDC controls systems. Familiarity with ICS would be an asset
- Working knowledge of Building codes and Health and Safety regulations, fire alarm and sprinkler systems
- Ability to make effective technical decisions in emergency situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and in a close team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word Excel
- Proficient with Preventative Maintenance Management systems
- Supervisory experience would be an asset
- Security Clearance
- Obtain a RCMP Reliability security clearance
Minto Group Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Minto Group and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Minto Group Jobs;