Microsoft Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Microsoft by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Microsoft which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At Microsoft, you’ll have an amazing range of opportunities. You might become an expert in a particular field or build proficiencies across many areas. You might be an individual contributor or become a manager. Because we have so many kinds of jobs in so many different places, you can stay in one building, city, or country, or you can cross borders—in person, or virtually.
Apply Online Microsoft Jobs
You can be a member of Microsoft family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Your career and professional development is a partnership between you and your manager, reinforced by our numerous career resources. And as much as we’re here to support you, we believe your career is an individual adventure. You drive your career development plan while your manager assists and coaches you, and we provide a framework with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
Defined roles. Each of our jobs has clear requirements for success but lots of room to push boundaries and grow. Managers provide ongoing support, but ultimately you are empowered to shape your personal experience and chart your own career path. You can go deep in an area of expertise, or move across functions or businesses to experience a breadth of opportunity.
Career path options. You don’t have to be a manager to move up. Both individual contributor and management careers progress all the way through senior levels—we highly value both.
Movement between job families. We define desired results and consistently apply them for all job families available across our teams. This makes it easy for you to learn about each job family and identify and develop.
Account Technology Strategist
The ATS is chartered with:
- Acting as the Trusted Technical Advisor with accounts
- Establishes themselves as the primary point of contact within an accounts IT organization working with a breadth of stakeholders to co-develop a joint IT roadmap addressing customer strategic objectives
- Leads orchestration efforts with both MS and Partner resources to deploy solutions usage of Microsoft’s cloud strategy
- Demonstration of business to technology advisor acting as the subject matter expert across the extended Microsoft team and Partner resources on the technology maturity and aptitude of an account in relation to proposed solutions
Key Accountabilities – How does the ATS add value?
- Gathers 360 Customer insight of IT Technology profile, and Partner and Competitive landscape.
- Builds Trusted Technology Relationships with Technical Decision Makers, incl. the CIO, CTO and their direct reports, and IT-Pro’s.
- Develops a long-term Business-to-IT Strategy & Deployment Roadmap, while orchestrating Microsoft and Partner Resources.
- Accelerate growth by ensuring the customers environment is ready to deploy new Microsoft Solutions
- Drives growth by leading the customer technology architecture roadmap as part of the Account Planning and enabling customer’s infra-structure for faster consumption (deployment and adoption) of Microsoft’s cloud and mobility solutions.
Technical Account Manager
We require all candidates to have proven experience in the areas below: –
- Service delivery
- Customer satisfaction
- Commercial awareness
- Building business relationships in the support and/or consultancy professions
We’re looking for people who:-
- Inspire confidence and build robust working relationships with our customers
- Build successful CxO strategic partnerships, where you are trusted to positively challenge for a better outcome
- Align our services and solutions to their business challenges and increasing the value of our partnership in support of revenue growth and cloud consumption targets
- Are able to engage with customers on the business transformational capabilities of our offerings and products such as O365, Azure, Windows 10 and Surface
- Can work collaboratively across Microsoft to makes things happen, embrace responsibility and thrive on taking the initiative and are willing to support others success
- Love the challenge of bringing clarity and vision where there is uncertainty too – acting as a catalyst for change both with your team and your clients
- Naturally enjoy problem solving, you take pressure in your stride, accept feedback and know how to manage expectations
- Possess sound judgement, customer focus and the ability to work in a performance-driven environment are all essential
- So, if you know your way around market-making technology and have the entrepreneurial approach, commercial acumen and service delivery experience that will make a world of difference to our customers
We’re seeking an experienced and energetic recruiter to support our engineering recruiting efforts at universities in North and South America. The ideal candidate will have technical recruiting experience with campus recruiting, and experience working or studying in Brazil. We strongly prefer someone who is comfortable speaking Portuguese and can manage recruiting operations in both large and small Brazilian cities. This role will be based in Redmond and includes recruiting responsibilities outside of Brazil in the U.S. and/other LATAM countries.
We’re looking for a communicative, team player that is detail-oriented, able to execute in the gray, and who has a passion to support a high touch recruiting space.
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting and/or university experience
- Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese
- Experience working or studying in Brazil strongly preferred
- Embodies the Microsoft values in contributing to a culture of a growth-mindset and inclusiveness
- Knowledge of factors contributing to current landscape and motivators in the university space
- Knowledge in direct sourcing of candidates and effective interview techniques
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive and active candidates
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and other stakeholders throughout the recruiting cycle
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawless execution in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of global, cross regional teams
- Excellent organizational, project, task and administrative skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation by bringing fresh perspective and ideas to the team and partners
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Preferred knowledge of working with an (ATS) applicant tracking system
- Capacity to travel
- Understands business priorities and executes with a strong sense of urgency
- Sets correct expectations with candidates and hiring managers alike regarding unique hiring conditions
- Quickly able to learn new roles and requirements and consistently builds knowledge
As a researcher, you can define your own research agenda, driving forward an effective program of basic, fundamental, and applied research. In addition to driving your own research agenda, we highly value collaboration and building new ideas with members of the group and others. You have the direct opportunity to realize your ideas in products and services used worldwide.
- PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, statistics, mathematics, or a related field
- A research program demonstrated by journal and conference publications
- Significant participation and activity in the scientific community on program committees, editorial boards, inclusion events, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment
- Demonstrated leadership potential in research
- Complementary expertise to the rest of the team
- REFERENCES: when completing your application, please take the time to provide 4 or more references so that we can fully consider your candidacy.
Microsoft Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Microsoft and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Microsoft Jobs;