Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Medavie Blue Cross by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Medavie Blue Cross which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Medavie Blue Cross is a leading member of the Canadian Association of Blue Cross plans that collectively provide coverage to over seven million Canadians. As a not-for-profit organization, we provide health, dental, travel, life and disability benefits to individuals and organizations, and administer various government-sponsored health programs. Our shareholders are the employees, clients and communities we serve. We channel an annual social dividend to the Medavie Health Foundation as part of our commitment to helping Canadians live their best lives, both mentally and physically.
Apply Online Medavie Blue Cross Jobs
You can be a member of Medavie Blue Cross family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Medavie Blue Cross where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Service Desk Analyst
As part of our Service Desk team you will provide bilingual, first level technical support to internal and external staff through inbound calls and self service tickets using a priority based ticketing system solving both routine and complex technical issues. You will work in a supportive environment with one-on-one training and opportunities to develop your future career goals. You will enjoy a healthy work-life balance with schedules based on rotating shifts, Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:30am and 6:00pm and a rotated on call schedule for after hours support.
- Recording, researching, resolving, and closing technical problems and requests in our ticketing system;
- Providing in person end-user support for client workstations and software;
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware;
- Documenting resolutions in an online knowledge database;
- Escalating unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Tracking, routing and redirecting problems to the appropriate resources
- Answering phones for our internal and external customers for helpdesk support.
- Basic security functions (password resets & unlocks)
Bilingual Disability Claims Specialist
Looking for a Bilingual Disability Claims Specialist who is interested in helping people. Who understands that no two cases are alike, and can achieve the goal – getting the member back to work.
Working with a qualified team of high-energy people just like yourself, you would manage a block of short or long-term disability cases. You would be responsible for every part of the disability claim process, from the initial decision, to building the right case management plan, identifying the supports needed, monitoring treatment and achievement of the plan and working with the member, employer and providers involved in the case.
What else is in it for you?
- A stimulating and flexible working environment
- A diverse team of colleagues with multiple fields of expertise
- Health and dental Benefits Program 100% paid by the employer
- An organization where we encourage personal learning and growth
- A focus on work-life balance and well-being, including health support tools, and discounts on your fitness membership
- If getting involved in charitable causes is something you’re passionate about, we support and offer plenty of opportunities to give back
- We are a not-for-profit organization and our shareholders are the communities in which we operate. 13% of our net income goes back into our communities through the Medavie Health Foundation and our Building Healthy Communities program.
Individual Products Service Representative
Engaging our members is more than giving the member what they expect; it’s about exceeding their expectations. We are looking for an Individual Product Service Representative who is empowered to support and engage our members through every interaction while strengthening our Individual Business. The Individual Products Service Representative is responsible for retaining and growing the Individual business by providing health solutions to new and existing customers, following an established process.
Far from your typical contact center experience – we have some of the highest employee satisfaction scores in the whole company. We offer:
- Comprehensive health and dental plan that is 100% employer paid effective on your first day
- Consistent schedule with various shift options between the hours of 8:00a.m-6:00p.m, no weekends!
- We pay you to become awesome – we offer extensive paid training
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- Emphasis on work life balance, providing wellness benefits, health resources and fitness center discounts
- A great work environment from your co-workers to a work space to call your own
- Base salary of $34,500 plus variable incentive
Your every day with us:
- Serve as the initial contact resolution specialist for incoming telephone calls for Members with Individual Plans; deliver a warm and welcoming greeting promoting first call resolution;
- Learning and understanding all lines of the Individual Health Benefits, Services Products and being able to successfully articulate about them;
- You thrive on engaging and cultivating relationships with our Individual member’s over the phone in an inbound setting, through every interaction. Be it analyzing our members specific individual health insurance needs and making recommendation and using problem solving skills to meet their unique immediate and future health care needs;
- Educating members with the ability to communicate convincingly both verbal and written, over phone and email explaining the benefits and value of purchasing or upgrading our products in a professional persuasive manner; Summarize and document in SalesForce all their interactions,
- Liaise with and utilize other internal departments to resolve and enhance the members inquiry with a positive outcome;
Medavie Blue Cross Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Medavie Blue Cross and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Medavie Blue Cross Jobs;