Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Matrox Electronic Systems by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Matrox Electronic Systems which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Founded in 1976, Matrox has over 40 years of experience designing software and hardware solutions for graphics, video, and imaging/machine vision applications. Matrox has earned its reputation as an industry leader by consistently meeting customer requirements for innovative technology and the highest manufacturing standards.
Matrox’s three divisions – Matrox Graphics, Matrox Imaging and Matrox Video – provide an extensive array of real-world relevant OEM and end-user solutions to businesses and individuals across a diverse range of professional markets, including media and entertainment, finance, digital signage, medical imaging, manufacturing, factory automation, security, government, and enterprise computing.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, the privately owned company operates on a global scale with representation and offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Apply Online Matrox Electronic Systems Jobs
You can be a member of Matrox Electronic Systems family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Matrox Electronic Systems where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Do you have very strong English writing skills, a passion for technology, possess a good understanding of programming, and enjoy learning? Whether you are looking for experience in an engineering environment, prefer writing to programming or looking to become a technical writer, this might be your ideal position.
Technical writers in Matrox’s Imaging division are responsible for documenting Matrox Imaging’s various products, the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) and Matrox Design Assistant (DA). Using their programming and technical expertise, they document reference material, concepts and processes. Technical writers benefit from learning and working on multiple aspects of a product, obtaining a global view of the product.
- Update the function reference and user guide of MIL and of Matrox DA with new functionalities.
- Learn about the new functionality and the underlying concepts, to provide good explanations.
- Write clear and concise descriptions in English, paying attention to missing information, detail, flow, grammar, and consistency.
- Illustrate concepts using basic drawings, and possibly animated GIFs and 3D drawings.
- Communicate with developers and other teams to clarify information that needs to be documented and/or elaborated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Knowledge of C, C++, and/or C# language.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills. Knowledge of French.
- Good deduction skills and ability to grasp technical concepts quickly.
- Attentive to detail and consistency. Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and manage priorities.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Asset: 3D drawing skills.
Standard of Performance
- Submit work that has been well thought out and technically and grammatically accurate.
- Understand what is being documented, ask questions during the process to clarify any uncertainty.
Matrox Electronic Systems Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Matrox Electronic Systems and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Matrox Electronic Systems Jobs;
Select location Quebec: https://www.matrox.com/hr/en/careers/