Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Mars by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Mars which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Mars Canada is a subsidiary of the US family-owned business known as Mars, Incorporated, one of the leading global manufacturers of branded products. Established in the late 1940’s, our three segments – Petcare, Chocolate and Food help Canadians celebrate life everyday through food experiences. We are an organization that is guided by our Five Principles: Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom. It is putting these principles into action that allows us to make a difference to people and the planet, through our performance.
Apply Online Mars Jobs
You can be a member of Mars family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Mars where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Retail Representative Is responsible for selling and merchandise retail outlets in an assigned territory representing both Wrigley and MARS Chocolate.
The Retail Representative within an assigned territory and is responsible for assigned customers. The key responsibilities are building relationships, selling, distribution and merchandising.
Selling and Distribution:
- Responsible for suggesting order and selling presentation programs to customers.
- Presenting and selling booking sheets to stores.
- Maintaining distribution of assigned products.
- Selling new innovation.
- Ensure promotional & seasonal compliance within designated retail outlets
- Ensuring shelves are stocked with all listed product
- Refilling of merchandiser fixtures, as well as working with the customer to secure secondary space for building of display
- Utilize POS for effective merchandising and pricing
- Rotation of products both on-shelf and in backroom to ensure optimal product quality and freshness
Team Members are system experts in their assigned area, and are highly functional in multiple areas. Team Members must also ensure efficiency, operational conformance, product quality and continuous improvement. Team members function as a member of an area team which is directly responsible for the efficient production of quality products in the required quantities. They operate/change over specified machinery in the assigned area in the prescribed amount of time. Team Members must have the skill set to perform the tasks of other associates in the area as needed. This job requires Strong Communication, Interpersonal and Team Building skills to support site objectives
- Responsible for the basic/routine running of packaging/process equipment to complete the conversion process and package finished product prior to shipping in accordance with all routine SOPs and specifications
- Loading of packaging material
- Clearing jams
- Resetting faults
- Basic changeovers
- Product quality checks and report issues to Technical Operator
- Maintaining area GMP’s
- Complete basic preventative maintenance work orders as assigned (e.g. lubrication, observation, etc) and enter corrective work order requests into the MIS
- Active participation in the Safety program as it applies to the Process/Packaging Area, including area audits and conformance to all area LOTO and safety procedures
- Responsible for following all Quality and Food Safety Policies and applicable procedures
Supply Chain Customer Service Representative
The purpose of the Supply Chain Customer Service Representative will be the functional expert, and as such be responsible for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction through accurate and efficient order management.
This role is directly responsible for the administration and maintenance of all customer accounts, regional and/or national, to ensure orders, deliveries and cash collection conform to the Royal Canin policies and processes. This role will be the liaison between customers and all stakeholders within Royal Canin including sales, marketing, finance and all functions within Supply Chain including planning, production and distribution.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of the Direct Distribution’s order to cash process. This includes, but is not limited to processing orders, scheduling freight, investigating claims to ultimately build effective relationships
- Execution of customer orders should be in a timely and efficient manner and in compliance with Royal Canin’s practices to facilitate superior and on time and in full delivery.
- Serve as the point of contact for all assigned customers, exercising superior interpersonal skills inclusive of listening, empathy and persistence with regards to the customer relationship to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction.
Mars Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Mars and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Mars Jobs;