Manulife Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Manulife by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Manulife which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a Canadian multinational insurance company and financial services provider headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The company operates in Canada and Asia as “Manulife” and in the United States primarily through its John Hancock Financial division. As of December 2015, the company employed approximately 34,000 people and had 63,000 agents under contract, and has CA$935 billion in assets under management and administration. Manulife services over 20 million customers worldwide. Manulife is the largest insurance company in Canada and the 28th largest fund manager in the world based on worldwide institutional Assets Under Management (AUM). Manulife Bank of Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manulife.
Apply Online Manulife Jobs
You can be a member of Manulife family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Manulife where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Project Governance
1. To work under the direction of a senior Project Manager or Programme manager to lead a sub project or workstream under a large project or programme.
2. To lead small to medium project team of internal and/or external resources to deliver specified projects within agreed parameters.
• Work closely with Department heads and Project Sponsors to develop business cases and other project documentation for projects being managed as part of the MLS Roadmap
• Develop and actively manage project plans in line with MLS standards to ensure solutions are delivered within agreed parameters
• Take appropriate corrective action to ensure delivery remains on track
• Manage the project spend within approved budget
• Manage relationships across all business lines and with external parties, defining requirements, agreeing terms and ensuring delivery
• Plan and manage internal and external project resources to ensure delivery of project outputs within agreed parameters
• Identify and raising risks and issues affecting the project, including financial or operation and proactively managing them, i.e. mitigation, or escalating to relevant parties where necessary
• Provide progress reporting as required
• Support and adhere to the execution and delivery of project management methodology, standards and processes as set up by the department
HR Business Partner
Reporting to the head of HR, you will be assigned to client group(s) delivering suite of solutions to meet the business’ people needs, or to consult on workforce and individual people issues
- Execute the people strategy that facilitates the acquisition and development of talent pipeline for the assigned client group(s).
- Proactively assess business needs to identify and advise on solutions, and to feedback to CoEs as “market intelligence”
- Bring in required specialists from CoEs and Shared Services as-needed to deliver against business needs
- Drive higher engagement levels in partnership with department managers to help improve engagement scores
- Provide input/opinion re: talent assessment of leaders
- Facilitate, advise, and champion products, services, policies and standards developed by CoE and Shared Services
- Monitor HR SLAs and client satisfaction levels.
- Challenges business leaders in terms of risk management, compliance, as well as to try new concepts and solutions.
- Implement global and regional initiatives in a customer centric way.
- Minimum 7-10 years of Human Resource experience from corporate background; preferably from the financial services industry
- Minimum 5 years in Human Resource partnering experience
- Shared services experience is a great advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a client centric mindset
Provide Technical System design based on business requirement
– Working closely with Developer /User in order to provide Technical System design
– Identify alternative solution that align with business needs based on technical & business suitability
– Examine and evaluate current system, identify impacted functions in the currents system including interface among systems.
– Working closely with Developer to provide unit testing approach
– Conduct Sharing Knowledge for Implemented system
– Candidate at least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information technology or equivalent
– At least 2 Years of working experience in related field
– At least have experience in Insurance, Pension or Group Health
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision
– Good in database, flowchart and good basic programming (Oracle, vB. Net,Web service)
– Good attitude, commitment to work and good team player
– Good problem solving, Analytical, and leadership skill
Analyzes and Prepares the Daily Cash Position and Cash Monitoring Reports, and checks or documents for Fund Transfers.
- Coordinates with the Banks on various concerns/inquiries/complaints from other departments/clients, etc. ; Coordinates Banking Requirements with the Banks.
- Prepares/Consolidates the following reports for submission to Regional Office.
- Aging Reports
- Global Banking Reports
- Monthly Cash Balances
- Weekly Cash Balances
- College graduate of a 4 year business course (preferably Finance & Accounting)
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic
Manulife Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Manulife and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Manulife Jobs;