Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Manitoba Hydro-Electric by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Manitoba Hydro-Electric which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Join our dynamic team of Manitoba’s best as we build on an industry-leading company that supports innovation, commitment and service.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer diverse and challenging work, a lifetime of career options, ongoing training and development, and a work atmosphere that supports work/life balance.
We have more than 5,000 people working throughout the province in 80 different career streams. No matter what stage in your career, Manitoba Hydro will provide the opportunities and tools you need to achieve your goals.
Trades and technology training
Receive paid job training and work experience that leads to journeyman or technician status through our trades and technology training.
New grads & experienced professionals
We have a large number of professional employees working in engineering, business administration, information technology, and law.
We are the largest employer of electrical, civil, and mechanical engineers in Manitoba. Career opportunities with specializations in business administration include accounting/finance, human resource management, marketing, Indigenous business, supply chain management, management information systems, and environmental sustainability. Career opportunities in information technology include application development and support, network design, database management, security and architecture, and server management.
To renew aging infrastructure and build the generation and transmission capacity necessary to meet our customers’ future energy needs, we currently have several large-scale projects in development, including the 695-megawatt Keeyask Generating Station and the Bipole III high-voltage direct current transmission line. There has never been a more exciting time to join one of our projects.
Apply Online Manitoba Hydro-Electric Jobs
You can be a member of Manitoba Hydro-Electric family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Manitoba Hydro-Electric where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Winnipeg River Operations
Manitoba Hydro has been named as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers and one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2018! This is the 8th consecutive year that we have won these awards.
– Competitive salary
– Pension and working conditions that provide for a balanced approach to work, family life and community
Manitoba Hydro is a leader among energy companies in North America, recognized for providing highly reliable service and exceptional customer satisfaction.
Join our team of Manitoba’s best as we continue to build a company that supports innovation, commitment, and customer service. We are now accepting applications for seasonal Labourer positions in Winnipeg River Operations for a four month term extending from August to November 2018. As a member of the Winnipeg River Operations team, you will assist in the operation and maintenance of the Pointe du Bois, Slave Falls, Great Falls, Pine Falls, McArthur Falls, and Seven Sisters Generating Stations.
– Work in Generating Station, general cleaning of building and machinery, Caddis Fly clean up. Washing of floors, vacuuming.
– Assist utility staff with cavitation repair work in runner scroll case. Including grinding operations on runner and liner.
– Assist utility workers and trades workers in performance of their duties.
– Use hand tools, small power tools and electric grinders.
– Be capable of communicating effectively both orally and in writing in a prompt and courteous manner.
– Comply with Manitoba Hydro safety policies and regulations (hard hat, safety glasses, steel toe boots, etc.)
The successful applicant will be required to work a modified work cycle, which consists of 4 days per week.
– Grade 10 education or equivalent.
– Must be physically capable of performing all the duties of the position and work under adverse weather conditions,
temperatures and emergency conditions.
– Able to work in a confined space, climb vertical ladders up to 50 feet, work over open water.
– Possess a valid Province of Manitoba Driver’s Licence with appropriate class.
Manitoba Hydro-Electric Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Manitoba Hydro-Electric and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Manitoba Hydro-Electric Jobs;