Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at London Health Sciences Centre by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of London Health Sciences Centre which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
London Health Sciences Centre is a hospital network in London, Ontario and is collectively one of Canada’s largest acute-care teaching hospitals. It was formed in 1995 as a result of the merger of University Hospital and Victoria Hospital. In affiliation with the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario, it trains more than 1,800 medical and care professionals annually. It operates two hospital facilities, University Hospital and Victoria Hospital which includes the Children’s Hospital at London Health Sciences Centre.
Apply Online London Health Sciences Centre Jobs
You can be a member of London Health Sciences Centre family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application London Health Sciences Centre where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Division of General Surgery at London Health Sciences Centre is seeking a Full-time Nurse Practitioner, with general surgery experience preferred, to partake in Bariatric surgical assessment and in-patient care. The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of physicians, residents, nurses, allied health and support staff in a Western University associated academic centre. The Bariatric NP will interact independently or collaboratively with other health professionals in the delivery of health care services to the pre and post operative Bariatric patient population. The Bariatric NP will be responsible for providing teaching and consultation, performing comprehensive physical examinations, performing appropriate medical screening procedures, interpreting laboratory data, ordering laboratory investigations, recognizing abnormalities, providing services/ treatments, answering patient questions as well as providing teaching and counseling that assists families to become responsible for their own health care.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
The Division of General Surgery is sited at both University Hospital and Victoria Hospital in London Ontario. London is situated in the heart of South Western Ontario. It is known for its safe family oriented community spirit, excellent educational and health facilities, and four season recreational activities.
Rate of Pay: $46.369 per hour – $57.959 per hour
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
- Successful completion of Master’s Degree in Nursing (MScN)
- Nurse Practitioner Primary Care or Nurse Practitioner Adult certificate
- College of Nurses of Ontario: Registered Nurse Certificate of Competence with Extended Class
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers course: BLS-HCP(C); ACLS preferred
- Current member of Nurse Practitioners’ Associate of Ontario (NPAO) through Registered Nurses
- Association of Ontario (RNAO) preferred
- Minimum 5 years recent related medical/surgical experience
- Recent experience collaborating with external agencies and community partners preferred
- Advanced presentation skills including the application of adult learning principles, change theory and systems theory in a clinical environment
- Proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, Power Chart, Clinical
- Connect and Outlook
- Previous experience as a Nurse Practitioner is an asset
- Ability to provide project management skills to promote evidence-based strategies and initiatives for
- Transitional Care Planning; ability to work in partnership with relevant LHSC staff and physicians
- Thorough understanding and commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care principles and ability to use in practice
- Ability to recognize own feelings, express them fully and constructively manage own feelings in challenging and emotionally charged situations
- Ability to express ideas clearly, confidently and directly and work through conflicts and differences in a respectful way
- Ability to understand the feelings, concerns and needs of other people, demonstrate care and interest towards them and establish and maintain productive relationships
Lab Assistant III
Applications are invited for the position of Laboratory Assistant III in the Pathology and Laboratory Medicine –Specimen Receiving Staffing Area. Duties include, but are not limited to specimen processing, packaging of specimens for transport, and data entry.
Rate of Pay: $25.56 per hour – $29.47 per hour
- Community College Laboratory Technician or equivalent acceptable to Hospital
- Certification as a Laboratory Assistant by OSMT or CSMLS
- Minimum of one (1) year recent applicable laboratory experience
- Knowledge of Transportation of Dangerous Goods – Certification Preferred
- Excellent computer skills (Cerner preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of laboratory protocols and terminology
- Demonstrated knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology
- Demonstrated technical problem solving skills
- Demonstrated effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated strong conflict management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to the principles of patient and family centred care
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to patient and staff safety at LHSC
- Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis
London Health Sciences Centre Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for London Health Sciences Centre and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for London Health Sciences Centre Jobs;