Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at LMC Healthcare by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of LMC Healthcare which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The LMC team is growing.
We’re looking for people who want to make a difference.
We’re looking for passionate and driven individuals who are committed to providing the highest level of patient care. If you’re interested in joining a fast-paced, growing organization that is at the centre of innovative healthcare developments, then we would love to hear from you!
Apply Online LMC Healthcare Jobs
You can be a member of LMC Healthcare family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application LMC Healthcare where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
LMC Healthcare (LMC) is Canada’s largest specialist care provider in diabetes, endocrinology & metabolism. We’re transforming diabetes care by making it more accessible, comprehensive and patient-centric than ever before. LMC has 11 multi-disciplinary centres of excellence and 19 clinical research sites located in 4 provinces (Ontario, Alberta, Quebec and British Columbia). Our 50+ Endocrinologists, many of whom are nationally renowned for their areas of expertise, are supported by an interdisciplinary team of highly qualified Medical Office Administrators, Medical Assistants, Registered Nurses, Registered Dietitians, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Opticians, Optical Assistants, Chiropodists and Clinical Research Professionals.
Currently, our rapidly expanding team is in need of an Administrator Coordinator/Medical Office Administrator who can work for us on a permanent, full time basis supporting our LMC Calgary Clinic.
- Supervision of administrative staff and participation in performance management and evaluations
- Orienting and training of new employees
- Developing & performance managing of the clinic administrative staff
- Staff scheduling
- Medical Office Administrator experience considered as an asset
- Coverage of medical administration and medical assistant roles when required
- Independently screening and interviewing for 1st round candidates
- Initiating problem-solving for facility and IT issues
- Establishing workplace standards and procedures
- Promoting new practices; effectively networking with pharma industry
- Providing oversight and assistance with the efficient flow of the practice
- Patient management – appointment scheduling, reception, registration, visit supervision
- Managing patient appointments and physicians’ schedules
- Ordering and tracking of office supplies
- Liaising with medical laboratories/physician offices for appropriate patient documentation
- Providing resource support for medical billing services and processing of accounts receivable & when required
- Assisting with external referrals to other specialists and programs (i.e. specialists, tests etc)
- Completing third party forms & letters when required
Skills and Requirements:
- Education in a Certified Medical Office Administration Program or Office Administration; preferred but not essential
- 1 year of leadership experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a healthcare setting
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Understanding of clinic setting and patient care is an asset.
LMC provides six industry-leading programs areas:
- Endocrinology Specialist Practice (publicly-funded) – representing the largest group of Endocrinologists globally
- Nationally-accredited Diabetes Education Program (publicly-funded)
- Diabetes Pharmacy
- Chiropody & Foot Specialist Care
- Optometry & Eye Specialist Care
- Canada’s largest Clinical Research network specializing in Diabetes innovations
Why LMC might be right for you!
- 2016 Certified Best Workplace™
- 2014 and 2015 Canada’s Best Workplaces™
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- RRSP contribution matching
- Education allowance (days and funding)
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Appreciation Days Off
- Additional Holiday Closure
- Opportunities to work with internationally renowned Endocrinologists
- State of the art Electronic Medical Records (EMR) environment
LMC Healthcare is an organization committed to ensuring accessible services and communications to individuals with disabilities. Once an applicant has been selected for an interview, requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their accommodation needs known when contacted.
LMC Healthcare Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for LMC Healthcare and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for LMC Healthcare Jobs;