Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Livingston International by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Livingston International which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Over 48,000 companies trust Livingston International with their customs brokerage, global trade management, trade consulting and freight needs..
By continually investing in our people and technologies, we give businesses the edge they demand in today’s highly competitive marketplace. With more than 3,500 employees at over 110 key border points, sea ports, airports and other strategic locations in North America, Europe and Asia, we provide clarity in a world of trade complexity so that business can grow further, faster, smarter.
Apply Online Livingston International Jobs
You can be a member of Livingston International family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Livingston International where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Service Representative
- Provide accurate pricing to dealers, movers, and private customers as required
- Respond to Internet quote requests and follow-up with customers to secure the business
- Answer all customer inquiries relating to Livingston Transport, transit times, service parameters, etc.
- Handle customer track and trace inquiries and provide them with accurate and timely information
- Provide customers with viable solutions regarding their claims issues
- Achieve all measurable daily performance standards as outlined and established
- Place outbound calls to customers to proactively inform them of any service/rail delays
- Receive, process, and input orders into the system accurately
- Adhere to LII Business Code of Ethics, policies, and procedures
- Secondary School graduation and minimum 1 year working experience in a service environment
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Proven customer service focus and flexibility in dealing with diverse customer scenarios
- Previous exposure to and experience in the transportation industry would be preferred
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group, within a call centre environment.
- Excellent organization skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs
Livingston International Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Livingston International and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Livingston International Jobs;