Little Burgundy Job Application Process
Little Burgundy was founded in 2008 in its namesake neighborhood in Montreal, Quebec. The notion of being local and staying connected to its roots is key to the brand’s DNA. Little Burgundy is a hip, branded footwear retailer with its own unique style for discerning tastes. With over 36 stores across Canada, Little Burgundy offers the best brands on the market like adidas, Converse, Nike, Vans and Herschel Supply. Little Burgundy offer women and men a curated selection, as well as the best customer service experience, all in a unique and dynamic shopping environment. Little Burgundy has the footprint and consumer reach of a mall-based retailer yet the look and feel of a curated boutique.
Little Burgundy is a company that employs staff at regular intervals. The company, which also hires full-time and entry-level jobs, pays attention to the experience of the personnel to be recruited, as well as to have a good appearance, good humor and good human relations. The company, which recruits periodic or part-time staff, occasionally announces its personal recruitment on its career site. To apply for the company’s jobs, you can visit the career site and submit your application directly. Or you can go to the nearest branch and find out if there is a job recruitment, ask questions and make your application.
Apply Online Little Burgundy Jobs
Reports directly to the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager and works in close collaboration with other resource departments. The cashier represents the image of the company and is an integral part of the store team.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
• Provide prompt and professional service to customers, assist in the store administration and keep the cash area neat and orderly.
- Operates the POS cash register efficiently.
- Effectuates store transactions.
- Performs administrative tasks efficiently.
- Verifies merchandise to avoid mismatches (mixes).
- Wraps and handles the merchandise with care.
- Responds to telephone calls in a professional manner.
- Keeps cash area neat and orderly at all times.
- Suggests items that meet customers’ needs (gift cards, shoe care products, accessories, etc.).
- Supports the store management in developing customer base by thanking, re-assuring and re-inviting customers back to the store.
- Offers exceptional after-sales service in terms of repairing, exchanging or refunding merchandise to customers.
- Assists the store management in various backstore functions.
Provide prompt and courteous service to customers in order to maximize sales and customer service, so as to promote the company’s image of quality and professionalism.
Reports directly to the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager, works in close collaboration with the District Manager and other resource departments. Represents an integral part of the store team and through his/her participation creates a healthy and pleasant atmosphere.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maximize sales and customer service
- Maintain merchandise displays
- Record all transactions on register
- Perform necessary housekeeping duties
- Practices professional salesmanship within the guidelines of store policy and procedures, in order to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Promotes total customer service in a friendly way and as the most important consideration in every transaction.
- Ensures that special orders are handled efficiently.
- Maintains a neat, organized and well-stocked merchandise area.
- Ensures that merchandise is properly ticketed and attractively displayed.
- Communicates stock replenishment needs to Store Manager.
- Develops and maintains product knowledge of merchandise available from assigned department.
- Is aware of and implements store policies and procedures.
- Is responsible for adherence to all loss prevention and security policies, as well as credit policies and procedures, i.e. credit and debit cards, employee purchases, discounts, deposits, returns and exchanges.
- Is responsible for accuracy of sales bill completion.
- May assist in training other less-experienced sales associates in product knowledge, visual presentation and sales techniques.
- Conforms to the company’s dress code and presents an image that is consistent with the company standard.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager and Assistant Manager (i.e. shipping and receiving of merchandise, verification list, etc.)
Little Burgundy Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Little Burgundy and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
Little Burgundy Benefits:
Work Perks: At Little Burgundy take care of employees. Firm offer a comprehensive benefits package complete with a 40% off discount, medical coverage, retirement plan and much more.
Health & Wellness
- Medical & Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
40% off employee discount at all Genesco companies (Little Burgundy, Journeys, Journeys Kidz, Underground by Journeys, Shi by Journeys, Lids, Johnston & Murphy and more!)*
- Great Bonuses and Competitive Pay
- Retirement Plan with Company Match*
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance Personal
- Accidental Insurance
- Emergency Assistance Fund
- Vacation Package
- Community Service Hours
How to Apply for Little Burgundy Jobs;