Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at LensCrafters by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of LensCrafters which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
LensCrafters is an American retailer of prescription eyewear and prescription sunglasses, and the largest optical chain in the United States, with about 90 stores in California alone. It was founded in 1983 in the U.S. and has subsequently expanded to over 850 stores in Canada, the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Hong Kong.
Apply Online LensCrafters Jobs
You can be a member of LensCrafters family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application LensCrafters where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Sales Associate delivers the brand value proposition – Set the standard of quality in eye care and eyewear by ensuring every patient and customer has the best experience in every LensCrafters every time. Helps establish LensCrafters as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community. Creates exceptional value in the lives of customers by delivering legendary customer service & perfectly crafted high quality eyewear which exceeds our customers’ expectations. Ensures customers are always happy and satisfied with their experience.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets all customers with a warm welcome. Shows urgency in providing service to customers & satisfying their needs; attracts new customers.
- Explores the needs & priorities of customers & links to store offerings, including eye exam.
- Is attentive to details, asks follow up questions for clarity, and consults with Optician as needed.
- Performs work accurately & thoroughly. Offers perfect product solutions. Demonstrates superior product knowledge; accurately describes the features & benefits of all products using the appropriate tools.
- Assists customers in selecting products. Suggests improvements & recommends solutions. Shows patience & courtesy to indecisive or hard-to-please customers.
- Anticipates problems; explores underlying reasons for issues; strives to develop long-term solutions & ensures customers are satisfied.
- Possesses the ability to multi-task & demonstrates the ability to prioritize & manage time with competing priorities.
- Custom fits glasses & precisely places prescription in lenses.
- Commits to delivery date and time, sets expectations for pick up, seeks feedback about experience and asks for referrals. Genuinely expresses gratitude and thanks the customer.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results on goals & competencies.
- Accurately operates associate tablet & terminal, collects proper payment & retains proper change/paperwork for all transactions.
- Presents, celebrates & educates at customer pick-up.
- Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized. Secures all company assets under one’s control.
The Licensed Optician creates exceptional value in the lives of customers by delivering Signature Customer Experiences. Ensures customers are always delighted by performing the key steps of our selling model. Develops the optical skills of others and create an effective learning environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Customer Service by performing the following Sales and Service Process steps:
- Execute our CEE Service Model through Connect, Explore and Exceed
- Ability to support problem solving and troubleshooting
- Will engage patients, customers and fellow associates with use of our technology to support experiences
- Delivers the Diamond Service Principals and Service Vision
- Celebrates the LensCrafters Advantages and is a leader in the location that sets the tone for customer service
- Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying reasons for recurring customer problems; goes beyond symptoms to get at causes; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems.
- Assists the customer in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their lifestyle, Rx and price needs. Suggests improvements and recommends solutions to problems. Assists other retail associates with difficult or complex areas of customer product needs and prescriptions.
- Shows patience and courtesy with customers; tracks down answers to unfamiliar questions or products.
- Assists co-workers who have questions or problems; cooperates readily in group efforts.
- Acts as a leader in optical acumen that provides a voice for associates due to their expertise.
- Educates the customer on LensCrafter’s guarantees and services including: eyewear care tips, complimentary adjustments, follow-up services, protection plans and warranties.
- Handles tasks, such as taking and recording measurements, adjusting or fitting eyewear carefully and correctly, is thorough and exact in details.
- Ensures finished eyewear meets optical standards and customer requirements/requests.
- Celebrates the LC Advantages at dispense.
- Strives to achieve “Exceptional Results” on LensCrafters’ annual CEI/Functional Skills that align with brand priorities.
- Operates the Point of Sale terminal inputting customer and prescription information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Accurately operates the Point of Sale, when required, collecting proper payment following company security procedures and retaining proper change for a variety of transactions, such as credit cards, discounts, insurance and coupons.
- Proficient in Order tracker to support customers getting orders RWP (ready when promised).
- Takes pride in the appearance of the store and ensures visual displays are in accordance with Company provided planograms.
LensCrafters Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for LensCrafters and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for LensCrafters Jobs;