Ledcor Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Ledcor by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Ledcor which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Ledcor Group of Companies is an employee-owned, diversified, and vertically-integrated construction company operating primarily in Canada and United States.
Apply Online Ledcor Jobs
You can be a member of Ledcor family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Ledcor where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Purchasing Analyst will manage key IS vendor relationships, providing analysis and reporting that results in enhanced vendor performance, while ensuring that IS managed accounts are kept accurate and current. They will serve as a subject matter expert and key point of escalation to track and resolve vendor issues identified by either party.
Bring your experience to Ledcor, join our True Blue team today!Essential Responsibilities
- Manages IS vendor relationships, monitoring and reporting on vendor performance, resolving delivery issues and proactively identifying areas for correction or enhancement of value-add (such as where a vendor continuously meets service levels)
- Facilitates recurring account review meetings and negotiates terms for improved performance and / or lower cost
- Tracks and analyzes vendor issue escalations and resolutions, developing reports and identifying trends to provide opportunity and objectives for efficiency or productivity gains, such as vendor consolidation
- Monitors Ledcor IS and vendor accounts to ensure they are kept current
- Acts as a key resource for information on Ledcor’s hardware and software standards
- Manages the product end of life cycle by leveraging Information Services subject matter experts and vendor representatives to introduce replacements or other solutions
- Oversees IS Purchasing tools, ensuring they are configured for optimal use, while regularly reviewing and revising IS Purchasing processes
- Acts as a subject matter expert, providing oversight and assistance to the general operation of the IS Purchasing queue
- Generates and distributes appropriate reports
- Facilitates the mobilization or demobilization of Ledcor sites / offices through the oversight or handling of telecommunications orders
- Provides training and direction to business partners and team members on policies, standards, processes, and procedures
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 5 + years of hardware and software purchasing experience
- 5 + vendor management experience
- MS Office; ERP system (familiarity with JD Edwards an asset)
- Knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures, including ITIL processes
- Superior time Management, communication, listening, peer relationships building skills
Front Line Maintenance Technician
Join our Ledcor Technical Services Team today!Essential Responsibilities
- Provide high level customer service, ensuring that any escalations or concerns are addressed professionally
- Drive to and from business customer locations in a defined geographic area performing installation and repair of internet, copper and fiber cabling, rack mounted routers, demarcation extensions, etc.
- Receive and complete work orders from a centralized dispatch center ensuring that routes are efficient and that service is delivered in a timely manner
- Operate equipment and vehicle in a safe manner, ensuring adherence to Ledcor’s safety program
- Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner to ensure that their work orders are completed as requested
- Troubleshoot technical issues such as install cable runs, swap out cards, install data circuits for internet connections
- Trace and locate appropriate telecommunications links, which could involve working in confined spaces (attics and crawl spaces) and climbing ladders
- Utilize handheld tools within the customer location
- Utilize a laptop computer and various software applications
- Ensure vehicle, test equipment and tools are maintained in excellent condition
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 2-5 years previous experience in telecommunications, business installation and service for electronics and appliances, security, cabling
- Degree or diploma from a technical college an asset
- Strong MS Office skills in Word & Excel
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Previous experience working in the field independently and thriving in a fast-paced environment; self-motivated and able to prioritize and organize workloads with little direction
- Ability to manage a physically demanding position which involves sitting, standing, bending, lifting, working at heights and in confined spaces
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-Motivated and able to prioritize and organize work-loads with little direction
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- Evening and weekend work may be required
Quality Inspector – Civil & Marine
Join the Ledcor team in Burnaby today!
- Perform field inspections; including concrete, piling, structural erection and earthworks.
- Complete pre-pour and in-process inspections relating to concreting activities.
- Witness, monitor and inspect piling installations.
- Review inspection and testing results for conformity to requirements
- Collaborate with Operations and provide input on the Quality requirements for the development of Detailed Execution Plans; clearly identifying the required inspections, hold points, tests and required documentation.
- Understand and interpret applicable contract documents, codes of construction and regulatory standards.
- Presents information clearly and in appropriate style and makes technical information clear.
- Schedules inspection and testing resources to support the requirements of operations.
- Ensures all Inspection and Testing equipment is managed in accordance with the equipment calibration requirements.
- Ensure non-conforming work is being managed in accordance with the project quality issues reporting procedure.
- Monitors the project schedule to ensure inspection and testing activities are completed to support operations requirements.
- Manage and maintain Quality Document Logs
- Understands the tools and techniques used in basic cause analysis and supports operations on working through root cause analysis and corrective actions for non-conformities.
- Provides training informal/formal on Project requirements as they relate to background of expertise
- Effectively communicates revisions to drawings, codes, and/or specifications
- Reviews, reports and acts on performance metrics.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of codes and standards, regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- 4+ years’ quality coordinator experience in a construction environment is required
- Exposure to coordinating inspections of offsite suppliers and subcontractors is essential.
- Strong computer background, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Strong interpersonal skills. A positive and team-oriented approach to work. Dependable and trustworthy.
- Site based 10 hours per day.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
Camp and Travel Coordinator
Come join our True Blue team in Fort McMurray today!Essential Responsibilities:
- Coordinates site travel requirements
- Carries out a wide range of diverse, sensitive, administrative, operational and technical duties within the department
- Interfaces and communicates (written and oral) with all levels of management, clients, contacts and visitors
- Dispenses information on travel and accommodations, answers general inquiries
- Provides assistance and act as a resource to management and co-workers within each department
- Maintains appropriate databases for necessary reporting metrics and provides any necessary technical support to team members
- Composes correspondence and memoranda as required
- Troubleshoots and debriefs with department processes to continually improve upon the products, service and support provided
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Diploma in Office/Business Administration or related program or an equivalent combination of education plus experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of increasingly responsible office administration experience, with construction knowledge supporting management roles
- Excellent expertise in PC/Word Processing/spreadsheet software (Microsoft Office software with emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, manage interruptions and handle deadlines
- Analytical expertise in auditing and editing of all documents/reports/presentations/data to ensure accuracy, organization, standards, etc. are being maintained
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are essential
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem solving and listening skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work and collaborate with others effectively
Ledcor Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Ledcor and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Ledcor Jobs;