Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Kraft Heinz by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Kraft Heinz which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Kraft Foods Group, Inc. is an American grocery manufacturing and processing conglomerate headquartered in the Chicago suburb of Northfield, Illinois, part of the Kraft Heinz Company. The company was restructured in 2012 as a spin off from Kraft Foods Inc., which in turn was renamed Mondelēz International.
Apply Online Kraft Heinz Jobs
You can be a member of Kraft Heinz family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Kraft Heinz where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Reporting into the Insight Manager, the Category Advisor will be responsible for leading business analysis and insight development against top categories to drive KraftHeinz products and customer volume and profit growth. In this role, you will be a proactive member of the Customer Business Teams with shared accountability for business results.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
Other Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinating sales information applications and business insight development training
- Leading analytic support for sales planning and continually working to improve the value of business, building insights to the business teams
- Provide strategic direction to the Customer Business Teams to drive sales of KraftHeinz products
- Build strong external relationships and leverage internal stakeholders to move agenda forward
Our Retail Sales team is looking for a full-time Sales Representative to join the team covering the territory of Saskatoon, and the surrounding areas.
- In this key role you develop an in-depth understanding of our business and of the food industry, as well as, develop important leadership attributes in the areas of personal leadership, customer focus, drive for results and executional excellence.
- You will be a key player in the execution of our sales plans through selling, merchandising, shelving and managing distribution in a specifically assigned territory. By optimizing the in-store environment, you will influence consumer-purchasing behaviors while generating incremental profitable sales.
- You will be equipped with the leading-edge professional selling skills, sales process technology and the fact-based tools that have made us a leader in the industry. You will be exposed to a continuous learning environment in a cross-functional business team, where you will develop a broad understanding of the business and the industry.
- Utilize fact-based selling tools and market information to secure new product distribution; selling-in major seasonal promotions; presenting cross-merchandising ideas and identifying other opportunities for new sales growth.
- Sell and execute corporate promotions and customer-specific marketing programs to enhance Kraft’s in-store presence.
- Leveraging your knowledge of Kraft’s and the customer’s key financial measures, you will be fully accountable for delivering sales and profit objectives in your assigned territory.
- Working with management you will develop and execute annual business plans including customer assessments and retail opportunities.
- Provide feedback on performance of shelving/merchandising programs and recommend course-correction actions.
Kraft Heinz Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Kraft Heinz and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Kraft Heinz Jobs;