Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Kin’s Farm Market by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Kin’s Farm Market which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Kin’s Farm Market is a Canadian-owned chain of retail produce outlets. As of 2017, the company operated 29 stores across British Columbia. The stores sell fresh produce from local farms, as well as imported fruit and vegetables from around the world.
Apply Online Kin’s Farm Market Jobs
You can be a member of Kin’s Farm Market family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Kin’s Farm Market where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
At Kin’s Farm Market we strive to be a leader in specialty produce through a family team environment by delivering freshness, providing unique customer service, promoting healthy lifestyles, and providing rewarding careers. With over 30 years in the produce industry, and over 33 locations in the Lower Mainland, we are constantly growing and expanding!
Our Vancouver, BC locations are currently hiring! We are looking for enthusiastic Stock Persons/Cashiers & Sales Associates to join our team.
Ideal candidates must have a flexible schedule. The responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Receives, unloads and unpacks products and counts, weighs and sorts them according to company receiving procedures
• Ensures displays are full at all times and shelves are stocked with good quality products in all sections including, the Front, Middle, Outside, Veggie, Cashier Counter, Reduced and Side
• Sections according to Kin’s procedures
• Operates cash registers, point of sale equipment and other equipment for processing transactions
• Receives and processes payments by cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit accurately
• Calculates total payments received at the end of work shift and reconciles with total sales
• Balances the till at the end of the shift and prepares reports regarding cash balances
• Maintains the accuracy of the store’s daily sales record and cash balance (including money in the safe and change box) and minimizes cash shortages
• Authorizes payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
• Weighs produce and bulk goods, wraps and places merchandise in bags
Customer Service Duties:
• Maintains the company and store image according to Kin’s policies and procedures
• Greets customers and creates a friendly shopping atmosphere
• Provides information to customers and answers their questions and inquiries about products, procedures or policies
• Promotes products, such as seasonal items or specials, by performing product promotions to customers through sampling (and cooking demonstration, if required) and closes the sale-Resolves problems that arise such as customer complaints and supply shortages
• Help doing the stocking for all the products
Kin’s Farm Market Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Kin’s Farm Market and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Kin’s Farm Market Jobs;