Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Kinaxis by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Kinaxis which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Kinaxis is a supply chain management and sales and operation planning software company based in Ottawa, Canada. It is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and is a S&P/TSX Composite Component.
The company was founded in 1984 by Duncan Klett and two others as Cadence Computer Corporation and went public in June 2014.. It has 500 employees.
Apply Online Kinaxis Jobs
You can be a member of Kinaxis family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Kinaxis where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Data Science developers at Kinaxis create algorithms to optimize supply chains. Ever wonder how the hundreds of parts in your new smart phone come together from different suppliers all over the world? Kinaxis solves problem like that every day.
Our customers have terabytes of data that needs to be analyzed for the largest supply chains imaginable. Our algorithms move the global economy- in seconds, not hours, or days.
It’s Big Data with an impact; Data Science on the front lines.
What You’ll Do
- Plan complex projects and software release schedules
- Coach your teams on software engineering practices, agile delivery, and customer focus
- Collaborate with peers and stakeholders through Kinaxis to deliver complete solutions for customer
- Connect with customers, partners and other stakeholders to deliver quality software on an ongoing basis
- Shape the future direction of Kinaxis as we move into new markets
The Kinaxis marketing team is looking for an experienced Project Manager to help a growing group manage and prioritize projects, requests and processes from initial concepts through to completion. As a member of a team that is very customer focused, you will exercise your leadership skills while also acting as an advocate externally with other groups. We need a high-energy and organized project manager who can rally the troops to achieve goals efficiently, while keeping the whole team updated on project status.
- Understand the strategic vision of the company
- Assist marketing leadership in prioritizing work and managing expectations
- Collaborate with program owners to prepare projects for writers and designers to produce high-quality content
- Create efficient processes to accelerate time to completion
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for flawless execution of all projects
- Ensure on-time delivery of all projects and provide warning and options when things are going off track
- Develop strong working relationships with other functional areas
- Create project budgets and set timelines
- Initiate, develop and maintain external vendor relationships
- Work with cross functional teams
- Help support business development
- Be the marketing advocate externally with other groups within Kinaxis
- Lead special projects as they arise
Kinaxis Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Kinaxis and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Kinaxis Jobs;