Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at KFC by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of KFC which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Are you a foodie?
Are you on the hunt for something new and exciting? Do you want to be a part of something fresh? Do you want to wear jeans to work? At KFC Fresh, we’re always looking for authentic people to join our team. We’re a group of true individuals serving fresh tastes in an atmosphere that inspires originality. If that sounds like the type of environment you want to be a part of, then we want to hear from you.
Apply Online KFC Jobs
You can be a member of KFC family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application KFC where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Sr. Financial Analyst
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, primarily Marketing, to determine overall direction of innovation pipeline, promotional calendar and other ad-hoc projects that drive top line results
· Partner with Performance marketing team on the coupon strategy and provide menu recommendations that will drive customers into stores
· Manage E-commerce aspect of the business and support the digital team to grow E-commerce sales
· Support cross-functional teams and franchisees by performing sales and profitability analysis
· Derive insights from various sources of data, such as sales, delivery, CRM and loyalty, to determine correlations and provide recommendations to the business
· Exhibit a growth mindset and identify business risks and opportunities to senior management
· Perform in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure
- Bring a growth mindset and omni-channel strategy to retail sales planning by building, validating, aligning and executing a performance retail calendar across all key business channels – Bricks & Mortar and Digital.
- Lead strategic recommendations across the modern marketing toolset to execute the performance calendar across product, menu, pricing, promotions and media to maximize growth.
- Partner with the Marketing Portfolio Manager and business leaders to develop long-term strategic initiatives including annual marketing plans and business cases to sharpen business strategy and build global best practice case studies.
- Lead a cross-functional team to execute promotional plans with excellent at an internal and restaurant level.
- Effectively brief, communicate and partner with key agency partners to build, validate and execute strategy including, but not limited to, consumer and product research, creative agencies and media partners.
- Present recommendations to KFC Leadership Team and Franchise forums to inspire, inform and align the business at all levels.
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
As a Team Member, you could be the smiling face that greets and serves customers. Or you could be the cook that prepares our world famous chicken (and tell your friends you know the “secret” – just kiddin’). Whatever job you do, you know what you do matters – to your team and to your customers.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You’re a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do.
- You like talking – a lot – even to strangers (despite what your Mom told you). This is important, because you’re not able to text message customers.
- You’ve got attitude – the right kind of course – and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – working as a team.
- And you’re at least 16 years old.Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Kentucky Fried Chicken Canada encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Contact our Guest Services Representative online if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.
KFC Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for KFC and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for KFC Jobs;