Kate Spade Job Application Process
Kate Spade & Company, initially known as Liz Claiborne Inc. (founded in 1976 in Manhattan), and then as Fifth & Pacific Companies, Inc. (from 2012 to 2014), is a fashion company that designs and markets a range of women’s and men’s apparel, accessories and fragrance products under the Kate Spade New York and Jack Spade labels. The company is owned by Tapestry, Inc.
Kate Spade is a company that regularly recruits staff. The firm usually hires full-time and entry-level jobs. It does not require much experience, but it is expected that the personnel to be recruited will be good in human relations, friendly and decent looking. The company usually buys through its own career site. In addition, from time to time, you can visit the nearest store and submit your application.
Apply Online Kate Spade Jobs
You can be a member of Kate Spade family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Kate Spade where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Assistant Store Leader:
The Assistant Store Manager helps supervise a store’s staff and operations. They work with the Store Manager to delegate tasks to store employees, manage personnel and training, set sales and other operational goals, implement company initiatives from upper management.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Ability to suspend your own ego.
- Ability to connect with the customer.
- Ability to be a second set of eyes…and ears.
- Ability to sell.
- Be a running buddy.
- In Sum.
client & service expert:
- achieves individual sales goals
- develops strong product knowledge across all categories
- the sales associate is responsible for ensuring exemplary customer service by delivering the ultimate
kate spade experience
able to develop a personal clientele through effective use of the selling skills, proactive client outreach and use of client book
building brand equity:
- understand and communicate the kate spade aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the customer
- demonstrate interest and ability to work as part of a team
- execute operational tasks as per company directives
- accurately processes all pos transactions
- adhere to and apply visual directives, ensure that store standards are executed daily
- available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
- standing for extended periods of time
- able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- comfortable climbing ladders
skills and abilities required:
- professional selling skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- prior luxury goods experience preferred
- proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize
- works well in a team environment
- college degree preferred
Kate Spade Job Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Kate Spade and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
- Paid Holidays / Vacation.
- Company Store Discount.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere.
- Life Insurance/Disability.
- Flex-Time / Flexible Schedule.
Average kate spade hourly pay ranges from approximately $10.64 per hour for Cashier/Sales to $23.00 per hour for Assistant Manager. The average kate spade salary ranges from approximately $30,000 per year for Assistant to $57,157 per year for Sales Associate.
Kate spade has amazing discount perks for their employees, but making only $10 with no commission or anything you can’t even afford to buy anything with your discount unless Kate Spade is your second job and you have a full time job elsewhere.
How to Apply for Kate Spade Jobs