Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at JYSK by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of JYSK which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
JYSK Canada is one of the world’s fastest growing home furnishing retailers. The first JYSK store was opened in 1996 in Coquitlam, BC. Today JYSK operates 60 stores in Canada, including locations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and Nova Scotia. It currently counts more than 2,500 retail stores in 49 countries and is expanding.
Apply Online JYSK Jobs
You can be a member of JYSK family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application JYSK where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Cashier associates offer an efficient and genuine interaction when customers are checking out merchandise. Being empowered to make decisions and resolve customer concerns in a helpful manner. Educating customers on new sales and promotions. Using excellent customer service skills. Having strong work ethic and integrity. Being inspired by the bottom-down prices we provide to our customers. Being able to learn, grow, develop and having interest to cross train in other work areas of the store as needed. Quickly and accurately scan all items and collecting payments.
As a member of the JYSK team you are responsible for assisting management with the day to day operations of the store.
What are the qualifications for the job?
- Assisting in implementation and adhere to JYSK concept manual for store standard cash counter and market area.
- Assisting with the store to be Clean, Full and Priced.
- Using proper telephone etiquette.
- Ensuring that you are following the dress code set out by the company.
Assistant Store Manager
As an Assistant Store Manager for JYSK, you will be responsible for:
- Providing assistance to upper management in day-to-day operations.
- Greeting and assisting customers in a way that models exemplary conduct to other staff.
- Providing direction, guidance and instruction to all store associates as required.
- Ensuring store conditions are consistently upheld to established standards.
- Adhering to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Delivering and meeting sales budgets and goals in your Department.
- Having an in depth understanding of the performance of your departments at the category and sub category levels
- Assisting with store stock management, merchandising and pricing to maximize sales of your categories.
- Assisting with stock adjustments, transfers, write offs, claims and cycle counts with the assistance of your operations manager.
JYSK Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for JYSK and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for JYSK Jobs;