Just Energy Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Just Energy by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Just Energy which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, National Home Services and Tara Energy. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Apply Online Just Energy Jobs
You can be a member of Just Energy family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Just Energy where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Service Representative
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy solutions, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. As the Trusted Advisor, deliver world class Brand Awareness and Loyalty by actioning customers’ Net Promoter Score feedback to improve the Customer Value & Experience.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same
Your key accountabilities:
- Providing exceptional service for our valued customers.
- Cultivate rapport with customers, build relationships and long term customer partnership
- Promoting our products and company.
- Handling customers professionally, meeting company and regulatory standards.
- Accurately documenting interaction details.
- Staying educated on corporate initiatives, market changes and process changes.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- College or University Education is a plus.
- Call center experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right people.
- Strong computer skills and basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Punctual and dedicated.
- Great communication skills.
- Grammatical competence (written and verbal).
- Passion to succeed.
- Positive attitude and competitive spirit.
The Sales Analyst works as part of a sales team, focusing on the Broker, or third party, sales channel. The Broker Sales staff is the frontline of delivery to building a strong and loyal Sales Partner base. The Sales Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. The development and tracking of key performance indictors will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision-making. The Sales Analyst will provide support for Business Development Managers, Broker clientele, and additional internal department inquiries. He/She must develop standardized tools, methodologies, and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
• Work in tandem with the Business Development Managers to support our Broker clientele and achieve sales targets
• Respond to inbound commercial inquiries via telephone and email from our Broker clients
• Provide follow up to pending Broker client requests and communicate resolution • Analyze requests for proposals, coordinate response planning with the Business Development Manager and coordinate bid preparation
• Manage requests for changes to bid proposals
• Maintain sales portal requirements for proposal pricing and documents
• Analyze complex requests and manage the communication between all stakeholder departments
• Exclusively responsible for the accuracy of legal contract submissions and oversee completion
• Main point of contact when coordinating with Customer Care
• Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity
• Communicate sales reporting and sales forecasting to Management daily
• Previous experience with electricity and/or gas commodities is an asset • Advanced knowledge of MS Office
• Problem solving skills, and ability to apply these skills to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meeting deadlines • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
• Dynamic interpersonal skills: works well with others, builds effective working relationships throughout the organization
• College degree preferred
Full-cycle recruiting for open sales positions: advertise, recruit, screen, interview, and assess candidates to ensure that only qualified and interested candidates are presented to the hiring managers.
Interview candidates to determine knowledge, skills, and abilities compared to job scope and requirements. Evaluate candidate fit to company needs and make recommendation to hiring managers based on interviews.
Manage the candidate experience including the positioning of the opportunity and company, phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process. Complete daily interview and training confirmation calls.
Accurately input recruiting metrics in applicant tracking system (ATS) including interview show rates, training show rates, and training graduation rates. Collect data on cost-per-hire and time-to-hire.
Skilled at searching for qualified candidates using job boards and alternative sources of recruiting including career fairs and local events; partnering with unemployment agencies, military veteran organizations, and local universities.
Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
Follow recruiting and administrative best practices to stay in adherence with company guidelines and procedures.
Meet all reporting and administrative requests by timeline required by the Director of Recruiting.
Communicate daily with the Territory Sales Manager to stay current on recruiting activities and headcount goals.
Handle all administrative requirements including: submit new hire paperwork to Human Resources; submit accurate contracts daily; track and submit accurate hourly wage reports; ordering and inventory control for clothing, mobile devices (tablets), contracts, brochures, and training materials; order office supplies through approved vendor; and assistance with Fleet Management and permits for the Sales Office.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business related field preferred.
3-5 years of experience in high volume full, life-cycle recruiting.
Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, networking, referrals, and career fairs.
Previous experience in using applicant tracking systems, capturing metrics and producing various recruiting reports.
Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work well with others and function in a team environment.
Strong execution and process oriented skill sets.
Ability to operate in an autonomous manner.
Hands on mentality.
Ability to travel 20% of the time.
Just Energy Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Just Energy and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Just Energy Jobs;