Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Just Eat by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Just Eat which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
JUST EAT Canada is a division of Europe’s #1 Online Food Ordering Company. We’ve been working with restaurants to offer the most current and exciting marketing solutions and online ordering technology in Canada for nearly two years. We have a frank, no-nonsense style built on mutual respect and enjoying each other’s company. We have the desire to win, we passionately pursue success and we respect people who take risks, work hard and show as much commitment as they do skill and ability. We take great pride in the diverse talents of our workforce, and we are always looking for stand-out talent to add to our team.
Apply Online Just Eat Jobs
You can be a member of Just Eat family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Just Eat where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Marketing Project Manager
Responsible for turning strategy into reality, this role requires a highly organised individual with exceptional stakeholder management and cross-function marketing (and product) experience to manage high profile business projects and marketing campaigns.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
Reporting directly into the Head of Partner Marketing, you will work closely with the rest of the Partner Marketing team, senior stakeholders and functional specialists, internally, to drive collaboration, integration and flawless execution.
- Project management across all key work streams including Local Legend program, Partner NPS improvement, Call Masking changes, and GDPR legislative changes. You would be responsible for developing critical paths and schedules to meet timings and deliver on all of the above project objectives.
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with product, operations, contact centre, legal, sales and marcoms. You would act, on occasions, as the voice of Partner Marketing & where necessary entire Marketing function to ensure clear communication and actions are delivered and overall consistency of messaging to partners.
- Develop internal processes across functions to improve workflow and quality of output, especially on Local Legends with BI and product to remove manual nature of program
- Weekly status reporting and project/campaign analysis
Senior Digital Analyst
Just Eat is looking to hire a Senior Digital Analyst to be based in our London office. This is a high profile and exciting role with the opportunity to make a significant impact and influence the takeaway consumption habits of millions of consumers. Just Eat is the world’s largest online takeaway provider and is in a unique position to leverage its vast quantities of data about takeaway usage patterns in order to transform the experience of millions of takeaway consumers and help tens of thousands of takeaway owners to grow their business.
You will be an integral part of the Technology BI & analytics team and will be responsible for generating insights that drive the growth of our consumer products (both apps and web) through the implementation of a top in class tracking and reporting system. Our mission is to build the world’s greatest food community, the Business Intelligence and Technology teams play a key role in enabling the company to achieve this cherishing a truly data-driven approach.
You will also play a vital role as part of the wider BI team. An important part of this role will be to develop global methodologies and best practice, and to share knowledge and insights across the wider business. Just Eat is looking for someone who understands how to design, develop and support our analytics system to reach the next level.
Working closely with product managers and engineers, you will be:
- Designing and implementing tagging and tracking infrastructure on web and mobile platforms.
- Understand Product Owners’ needs to translate their requirements into analytics Technical requirements
- Work closely with the development team to prioritise and support the implementation of the analytics requirement
- Assist QA teams with test plan development and users with troubleshooting
Just Eat Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Just Eat and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Just Eat Jobs;