Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Jazz Aviation by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Jazz Aviation which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Jazz is looking for people who understand the importance of exceeding expectations – people who are committed to excellent customer service, teamwork, mutual respect, overall professionalism and being involved in the communities where we live and work. We have exciting career opportunities in communities all across Canada.
Jazz is an employment equity employer and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
WHY WORK AT JAZZ?
Jazz employees enjoy rewarding careers with many programs and benefits, including:
- Industry-competitive salaries
- Health and dental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Travel privileges
- Jazz Hands community involvement program
- Tuition assistance
- Jazz Ensemble Plus (performance incentive program)
- Work-life balance programs
- Ability to transfer to various locations in Canada
Apply Online Jazz Aviation Jobs
You can be a member of Jazz Aviation family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Jazz Aviation where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Service Agent
As a Jazz customer service agent, you will be part of a team professionally representing Air Canada Express. In the course of a day, you will be responsible for greeting passengers, assisting them with their check in and bag tagging, via our web based computer system, as well as facilitating the boarding and deplaning of all Air Canada passengers in your station. You may be asked to lift a suitcase or push a wheelchair. The airport can be a fast paced environment during the aircraft arrival and departure period however safety and customer service is our priority. Join our team and you and your immediate family members will enjoy perks such as special rates on airfare, flights, car rentals, hotel accommodation, vacation packages and even cruises. Transfer to any of our other 35 Canadian locations when we have open positions, or take a management career path. You will like our extensive benefits package!
Purpose of Position:
To provide exceptional customer service by greeting and serving passengers at airport counters and gates.
- Using an airline computerized system:
- Make reservations and assessing fares;
- Ticketing and complete daily sales reports;
- Passenger check-in;
- Check, weigh the baggage, calculate any excess baggage charges and process payment.
- Make general passenger announcements.
- Liaise with external and internal customers. i.e. ramp agent, flight crew, dispatch, etc.
- Provide outstanding customer service answering general inquiries at the airport.
- Assist passengers requiring special handling.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Departure Gate customer service and boarding as well as providing assistance to passengers to and from aircraft.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Depending on the base, other duties may include:
- Cargo processing.
- Handle missing baggage and damaged baggage claims.
- Jet-way operation.
- Conduct radio communications with aircraft and record flight information.
- Minimum of two years of customer service experience.
- General computer experience required, including the ability to type and navigate the internet.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated judgment and problem-solving ability and effective decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work and handle tight deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Previous airline experience or post-secondary courses in travel and tourism are definite assets.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations an asset.
- Must successfully complete the Customer Service Agent Initial training course in accordance with Company Standards.
- Must obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification ID pass (to be obtained upon employment).
- English language required.
- French language is considered an asset.
Jazz Aviation Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Jazz Aviation and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Jazz Aviation Jobs;