Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Jack Astor’s by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Jack Astor’s which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Jack Astor’s Bar and Grill also known as Jack Astor’s is a chain of 40 restaurants located in Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Canada, and New York in the United States. All locations include a restaurant and bar area. It is corporately owned by Service Inspired Restaurants, who are based out of Burlington, Ontario.
Apply Online Jack Astor’s Jobs
You can be a member of Jack Astor’s family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Jack Astor’s where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
As a Kitchen Manager for Jack Astor’s you will be responsible for the following:
- Assume the leadership role to manage a kitchen that produces the highest standards in food quality, consistency, and efficiency.
- Effectively manage daily production goals as well as food, waste, inventory, and labour cost controls.
- Order product, new stock and supplies.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
As an Executive Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Act as the main point person for project/task management (e.g. appointments, correspondence, etc.) and two-way follow ups on priorities and work flow for the COO & CEO.
- Provide support for Word, Excel and PowerPoint document preparation for board meetings, client and Executive presentations, conference papers and speeches.
- Be the point person for two-way internal communications between the CEO, COO, Executive team and the organization, proactively suggesting and drafting communication messages to ensure alignment and understanding of key decisions.
In your role, you will consistently provide our guests with an outstanding dining experience, which is achieved by adhering to our standards of quality and service. We will train, prepare and support you for success in your role and put you in an environment that has the highest standards and in a team with a positive attitude and a winning mindset.
- Communicating with management prior to shift regarding daily menu needs, special functions or events for the day
- Ensuring kitchen is ready for business before restaurant opens (i.e. sanitizes work area, stocks work area, prepares raw ingredients)
- Preparing food items to company standards while also accommodating guests special requests
- Inspecting food orders to ensure proper plate presentation, portioning and recipe adherence prior to sending food out to guests
Jack Astor’s Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Jack Astor’s and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Jack Astor’s Jobs;