Jack Astor’s Executive Assistant Job Description
Duties & Responsibilities
As an Executive Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Act as the main point person for project/task management (e.g. appointments, correspondence, etc.) and two-way follow ups on priorities and work flow for the COO & CEO.
- Provide support for Word, Excel and PowerPoint document preparation for board meetings, client and Executive presentations, conference papers and speeches.
- Be the point person for two-way internal communications between the CEO, COO, Executive team and the organization, proactively suggesting and drafting communication messages to ensure alignment and understanding of key decisions.
- Managing expenses; including invoice payments and expense management accounting, investigating and sourcing cost-effective purchases and practices.
- Utilizes advanced software skills to produce reports, documents, coordination of travel arrangements, calendar management and other administrative duties.
- Managing special projects and additional support on an ad hoc basis.
Find All Jack Astor’s Jobs Here; Jack Astor’s Job Application
- Post-Secondary, university degree required.
- Minimum of five (5) years providing high-level executive and administrative support or equivalent in project management.
- Strong project management orientation is an asset.
- Demonstrated integrity and experience maintaining the highest level of diligence and professionalism in dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to use extreme discretion, sound judgment and apply ethical consideration when working with highly confidential information.
- Must have excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing demands.
- Must have strong verbal communication and business writing skills to ensure clear and timely follow-ups are given to the Executive team.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Superior interpersonal skills and customer service skills, with the ability to be flexible and work collaboratively with all levels of management and staff.
- A proactive thinker and curious learner who stays abreast of upcoming internal and external priorities, relevant trends and the company’s strategic vision.
- Possess five values that define our people:
- Hospitality. Enhancing the dignity, comfort and well-being of Our People
- Authenticity. Being forthright, truthful and transparent with Our People
- Quality. Working to always improve the experience of Our People
- Fun. Bringing the spirit of laughter, celebration, sharing and joy to Our People
- Courage. Acting with conviction in the balanced interest of Our People
How to Apply for Jack Astor’s Executive Assistant Jobs;