Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at IQVIA by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of IQVIA which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
What We Do
HARNESS THE POWER OF HUMAN DATA SCIENCE
Imagine a world where every healthcare decision is the right one. This is our vision. Where data science and human science come together to provide creative solutions for healthcare companies, for patients, for everyone. We view each day as a journey, led by our 55,000+ employees, working together with clients to bring us closer to achieving this vision to transform healthcare.
Why Join IQVIA
HELP IMPROVE HUMAN HEALTH OUTCOMES
Embrace your curiosity. Solve complex problems creatively. From clinical to commercial to corporate opportunities, be part of driving the next generation of healthcare powered by data, technology, and scientific expertise. Whether early in your career or experienced, be challenged and develop in a collaborative learning environment where you can have an impact on human health.
Apply Online IQVIA Jobs
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
You can be a member of IQVIA family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application IQVIA where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Clinical Trials Assistant
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Provide administrative support to clinical projects under direction of line manager, Clinical Research Specialist and/or other designated clinical team members. Assists with general administrative functions as required.
- Assist Clinical Research Specialist (CRS)/In-house Clinical Research Specialist (iCRS), Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)/In-house Clinical Research Associate (iCRA) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
- Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
- Assist CRS/iCRS, CRAs/iCRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- May accompany CRAs on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training and with required approval.
- May perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Awareness of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements as provided in company training
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High or Secondary School diploma/certificate or country’s educational equivalent and 3 years administrative support experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face interactions, which require accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- Occasional travel.
IQVIA Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for IQVIA and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for IQVIA Jobs;