Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at ATS Automation by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of ATS Automation which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
It’s a great time to work at Innovapost. Offering IT solutions and services to the Canada Post Group of Companies, Innovapost offers opportunities you won’t find anywhere else. We work on some of the most extensive and complex systems, online properties, and mobile properties in Canada.
Apply Online ATS Automation Jobs
You can be a member of ATS Automation family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application ATS Automation where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Business Architect (Finance)
Description Why Innovapost?
We offer opportunities you won’t find anywhere else. As the Information Technology (IT) Shared Services provider for the Canada Post Group of Companies (Canada Post, Purolator, and SCI Group), we have developed and supported some of the most extensive and complex IT systems and online, retail and mobile technologies in Canada. As an integral part of the Canada Post Group of Companies, we understand our sister companies’ business opportunities and challenges. We use this understanding to develop solutions and services that drive synergies, efficiencies and cost savings across the Group. Our work transforms the Group’s operations and modernizes their business to meet the demands of the evolving mail, courier, and logistics industries.
Our colleagues balance dedication, professionalism, and a private-sector approach to doing business with ample opportunity for career development and culture and team building. Our collaborative nature, combined with cross-industry experience, makes us agile and an exceptionally rewarding place to work.
Requirements The Business Architect is involved in planning, conducts analyses, and executes the installation, testing, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of SAP FICO modules. This individual can also write scripts and/or make configuration settings to implement functionality in SAP to support business requirements. The Configurator can contribute to the development of configuration management plans, policies, and procedures.
The Business Architect collaborates with the Business Solution Delivery team (“BSD”) and related technical resources to analyze, define, validate and document business requirements. The Business Architect understands the needs of multiple stakeholders and facilitates the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders. The Business Architect bridges the needs of the business partners with the use of IT and identify options for improving business systems. This individual has a strong financial understanding of finance business processes, process analysis/management, and their related IT requirements.
• Mentor and coach less experienced Business Analyst team members in carrying out business analysis related activities, and coordinate and delegate tasks as required
• Define and utilize relevant business analysis techniques and methodologies to perform solution analysis and design, this could include but is not limited to:
• Requirements management (requirements traceability, baselining, etc.)
• Enterprise analysis (benchmark studies, feasibility analysis, SWOT, etc.)
• Requirements elicitation (prototyping, reverse engineering, focus groups, interviews, etc.)
• Requirements analysis such as analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications (process modeling, organization modeling, use cases, etc.)
• Solution assessment and validation (support of the user acceptance testing, defect and issue reporting, etc.)
• Drive the definition, optimization, improvement, and approved changes to new and existing business processes and IT solutions via development of business and functional requirements
• Identify the current and future-state business processes
• Help the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future
• Determine operational objectives by studying critical business functions (“CBFs”), gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
Must Have Skills:
• SAP/FICO – functional configuration knowledge and end to end process
• Accounting Designation
Nice to Have
– SAP FICO Certification strongly recommended
– College diploma or university degree in computer science engineering or closely related discipline
– Accounting designation & years of experience within with in other modules of SAP including FICO
ATS Automation Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for ATS Automation and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for ATS Automation Jobs;