Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at ILAC by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of ILAC which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
ILAC International College is a leader in Career Colleges, offering high-quality professional business programs. ILAC International College was established as a partner to the award-winning English Language School; International Language Academy of Canada- ILAC.
Apply Online ILAC Jobs
You can be a member of ILAC family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application ILAC where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Canada’s leading English schools and is known for its student diversity, quality of teaching, and exciting social activities. We are currently interviewing candidates for full-time and supply positions at our Toronto campus.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree
- A completed TESL/TESOL certificate recognized by TESL Canada to start teaching immediately
- Neat appearance, organized and punctual
- A dynamic personality, available to work with flexible schedules, in a friendly, fast-paced environment
- A personality focused on student/customer service skills
- Previous experience either in Canada or overseas is an asset
Sales & Recruitment Support Representative
We are looking for a sales & customer service oriented professional, who comes from a customer-centric business environment with the ability to function in a highly dynamic and fast-paced setting. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing long-term and effective relationships with our agencies/partners in the CIS market. Also, you will train agents on updates, new programs, support them with any inquiries to ensure ILAC provides a high customer service quality. Planning workshops in CIS countries with college/university partners and agents. Travelling to CIS counties and Canada.
- High customer focus
- Strong sales and persuasion skills
- Proven business development abilities
- Strong professional communication and presentation skills
- Effective negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to take the initiative
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Positive energy and results-oriented
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Team player
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing and Sales or related field;
- At least 2 years of successful working experience in sales, marketing and/or customer service, event planning experience is an advantage;
- Experience in the education industry is preferred;
- Bilingual ability both in English and Russian languages; fluency in Ukrainian language is an advantage;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Computer proficiency, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point;
- Mathematical competence
As an ILAC IC SEB Program College Instructor, you are a customer service oriented professional who comes from a customer-centric business environment and have the knowledge and experience in the service industry, with the ability to function in a fast-paced, highly dynamic setting. You understand and autonomously use the principles of adult learning in your teachings while mastering classroom group dynamics. You view students as clients and learners and have invested interest in their learning and progression in class, and post their learning experience.
ILAC Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for ILAC and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for ILAC Jobs;