ICBC Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at ICBC by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of ICBC which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
A career at ICBC is more than a job – it’s an opportunity. An opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse and inclusive team that is driven to serve its customers and community, and supports ongoing learning and development.
Apply Online ICBC Jobs
You can be a member of ICBC family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application ICBC where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- How do I apply for a job opportunity?
- Prepare your resume.
- Select ‘Search for Jobs’.
- Click ‘Start’ to view all opportunities. To search by keyword or criteria, specify search criteria and click Start.
- Click the job title link to view the posting description.
- Click ‘Apply’ to submit your application. You’ll first be asked to create a candidate profile that summarizes your skills and experience. If you already have a profile, click
- ‘Log in’ at the top of the page.
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Make note of your login ID and password for future use.
- What happens after I submit my application?
- You’ll receive an e-mail confirming that we have received your application. We will contact you if you are shortlisted for a position.
- We encourage you to continue to update your profile and check our job postings regularly for positions that match your interests and experience. Please ensure you “release” your profile in order to be considered for other positions as well.
Legal Secretary (Victoria)
Claims Legal Services in Victoria has an excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary to contribute to the success of ICBC as we
work to provide the legal defence of personal injury and other lawsuits against ICBC and its insured. You will provide legal
secretarial and administrative support to one or more lawyers as required.
Your responsibilities will include:
•Preparing legal documentation (eg. Drafting Responses and Lists of Documents) and correspondence, as well as organizing
flow of information between interested parties.
•Preparing and maintaining necessary file information and documentation.
•Organizing case files and arranging appointments and court dates.
•Handling calls which do not require a lawyer’s attention.
•Maintaining an extensive “bring forward” system.
The requirements include:
•Legal Secretary’s Diploma or Certificate and at least 1-2 years related experience in progressively responsible legal secretarial
positions involving the preparation of legal documents, or an equivalent combination.
•Thorough knowledge of litigation procedures and legal terminology.
•Familiarity with BC Supreme Court Civil Rules and Small Claims Rules, Court Registry procedures, parts of the Motor Vehicle
Act, Insurance (Vehicle) Act and claims procedures pertaining to personal injury litigation.
•Superior knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation, and arithmetic.
•Ability to prioritize, adapt to changing demands and complete multiple concurrent tasks in an environment of tight deadlines.
•Superior interpersonal and judgment skills.
•Keyboarding speed of 50wpm.
•Knowledge of relevant computer applications to produce legal correspondence and documents, and ability to learn software
related to the job.
We are seeking a highly motivated and self starting Administrative Assistant (General) to join our rapidly growing and evolving
Strategic Supply Management Team at our Head Office in North Vancouver.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an expert in MS Word, along with intermediate expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio
• Be detail oriented to develop, implement, monitor, and maintain department data collection and data bases
• Provide administrative assistance for vendor scorecard evaluations, vendor presentation, web conference and related
• Assist in the development and documentation of job aids, policies, procedures, templates and precedents
This position is ideal for a customer service oriented individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the
ability to communicate tactfully and positively with all contacts, both internal and external to ICBC.
Your scope includes:
• Providing assistance to managers with calendar management, preparing for meetings and special events, and acting on behalf
of the manager and the department in responding to internal and external customer and vendor queries as necessary;
• Ensuring accurate time entry and reconciliation of time and project records;
• Coordinating and onboarding new staff;
• Preparing and maintaining documents, correspondence and reports, presentations and statistics which require demonstrated
proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Ensure appropriate online filing and organization of key business documents;
• Assisting with budget preparation, variance reporting, reconciling discrepancies and miscoded charges;
• Supporting contract administration services including preparing drafts, reviewing, reconciling time, and processing invoices;
• Coordinating and scheduling vendor meetings and presentations.
Broker Account Representative
You are an experienced sales and business professional and thrive in the arena of relationship building. You have the ability to
develop and translate provincial and regional sales plans into customized strategies and tactics for your insurance broker
You are comfortable working with brokers to resolve business issues and develop sales strategies; ready to present on short
notice to a variety of groups as well as organize events. Your analytical and reporting abilities are strong while market trends,
best practices and industry changes are your forte.
In addition you are experienced at facilitating adult learning and have demonstrated your ability to develop and deliver
comprehensive training programs.
Candidates will have strong communication skills and well-developed business acumen along with demonstrated leadership and
the ability to generate creative broker account solutions. Post-secondary education in a related field is an asset as is experience
developing and implementing customized sales plans and training programs.
Due to the specific nature of the work, a valid BC Driver’s License is required. A CIP designation or previous broker experience
is an asset. A second language would be an asset but not a requirement.
This position includes a 5% premium in recognition of the requirement for flexible hours including occasional evenings and
ICBC Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for ICBC and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for ICBC Jobs;