Hudson’s Bay Personal Shopper Job Description
The Personal Shopper will pride themselves on offering customers the highest level of service and advising on a one to one personal shopping basis. Additionally, the Personal Shopper will be a style leader showing with passion and enthusiasm for the HBC brand.
- To build relationships and acquire clients, adding to the footfall in to the Personal Shopping service
- Build diary weekly and recognize short falls in appointment numbers
- Have a great understanding of the department, store and company procedures while being flexible to accommodate any client request
- Have a strong sense of own personal style and be able to interpret that of others
- Confident in approach to press interviews and photo shoots, able to talk about the service in a positive and inspirational way
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding personal targets
Find All Hudson’s Bay Jobs Here; Hudson’s Bay Job Application
- 1-2 years Retail Experience
- Proven ability to build client relationship
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Detail oriented, results oriented
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply for Hudson’s Bay Personal Shopper Jobs;