HSBC Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at HSBC by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of HSBC which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
HSBC Bank Canada, a subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc, is the leading international bank in the country. We help companies and individuals across Canada to do business and manage their finances internationally through three global business lines: Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Retail Banking and Wealth Management.
Apply Online HSBC Jobs
You can be a member of HSBC family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Prior experience in banking sales preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Secondary school graduation required, University / College degree preferred
- Minimum of two years working in financial services industry
- Understanding of core products, and familiar with retail and wealth product processes
- Understanding of relationship management systems (CRM and RM Platform etc.)
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory governance in market
- Team player and a good collaborator
- Knowledge of local and Group compliance regulations
- Able to deliver the client experience and needs-based solutions through effective communication, influencing, and sales skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suit
- Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required by market Mutual Fund Licensing. Requires completions of Investment Funds in CA, CA Securities and Mutual Fund Skills Builders course.
- Maintain and develop relationships with Real Money accounts; with the focus being #1 with clients.
- Identify potential prospects and cultivate relationships.
- Assist with the implementation of FX e-based solutions.
- Connectivity with Traders and Research – facilitate client needs.
- Cross sell with various groups within Global Markets (Equities, Credit, Rates, EM, etc.)
- Work closely with portfolio managers and analysts to integrate HSBC’s products into existing and prospective clients’ investment process.
- Team player, able to back-up accounts and provide seamless coverage when desk is short-handed.
- Ensures compliance monitoring is in place, including processes for management of operational risk, in accordance with HSBC and regulatory standards.
- Complete other related duties as assigned. Support the Company’s Diversity programs.
Asst Manager RF Mid Office
GTRF – Receivables Finance is in the business of financing of receivables and transactions on an open account basis. Primary responsibility of the RF Services unit is to conduct transactions processing in compliance with the DIMs, GOPs and Bank’s policies.
- Develop effective working relations with clients to ensure operational requirements / specific business practices and needs are adhered to.
- Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of the role, set exemplary standards, values and behaviors consistent with our Group values and lead a high functioning, happy, successful team.
- Ensure transactions and repayments are processed in a timely and error free manner ensuring no operational losses and adhering to all controls
- Support a culture of customer-centricity including a focus on recording customer dissatisfaction and using complaints as an opportunity to improve the customer experience
- Mitigate the risk of financial crime by applying the necessary controls in every process, operation, transaction and activity of my function, which will allow the sustainable and responsible management of the business
- Maintain sufficient and effective processes and controls identifying and mitigating risks and ensure timely escalation and resolution of all control issues and reputation risks.
- Ensure adherence to applicable Global, regional and country standards and policies (including GSM, FIMs, and BIMs).
- Communicate with correspondent factors on operational matters.
- Ensure rectification of credit control and operational issues (if any).
- Follow up and co-ordinate with IT Support team on any outstanding system issue or new system implementation
HSBC Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for HSBC and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for HSBC Jobs;