Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at HOOPP by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of HOOPP which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
As a world-class pension fund, we provide a secure and reliable source of retirement income for more than 339,000 people in Ontario’s healthcare industry. We are an important part of the lives of our members, from the time they join the Plan, throughout their working life, until they retire. When you work for HOOPP, you may be able to become a member too!
Apply Online HOOPP Jobs
You can be a member of HOOPP family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application HOOPP where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Member Services Specialist
The Member Services team within Client Services provides excellent service to HOOPP members, answering questions and concerns, educating them on their benefits and helping them to solve issues relating to their pension. The Member Services Specialist position is the face and voice of HOOPP, providing members with accurate, relevant and timely information about their pension benefits and assisting members through personal life events. The servicing of HOOPP’s members includes responding to queries, processing event transactions and following up on expected or outstanding member related information. Responsibilities also include actively monitoring the phone and work queues, and ensure incoming phone calls and work are addressed in a timely manner.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
The core purpose of the Advisor, Internal Communications is to support HOOPP’s employee communications strategy and leverage a wide range of initiatives and communication channels to inform, educate and engage our employees. In addition, the Advisor will support HOOPP’s Divisions with their marketing and communication needs, and be accountable for developing and executing internal communication projects, initiatives and events.
By fulfilling the accountabilities of this role, the Advisor will facilitate/ensure that:
- All internal communications will positively impact the overall employee experience and employee engagement goals, while having a consistent and easily demonstrable alignment with HOOPP’s key organizational initiatives, core values, priorities and Strategic Plan.
- All HOOPP employees and leaders have timely visibility to, and a clear understanding of, key organizational priorities that other teams are working on. As a result of this work, the employee base will become more agile, more deeply engaged in the HOOPP brand, and more broadly resilient to change.
- HOOPP’s corporate values and culture will continue to strengthen through the development and successful execution of targeted communication plans that support a consistent and engaging employee experience, even as we continue to grow and bring new employees onto our teams.
Seeking service oriented individuals
Duties and Responsibilities
- Top notch benefits and compensation
- Amazing learning programs and opportunity for development.
- An opportunity to work with a committed and vibrant team!
Qualifications and Skills
- Completed College or University
- Superior communication skills (both verbal and written)
- 5 years related customer service experience (preferably within pension/financial services or insurance industry)
- A ‘can do’ positive attitude
- Bilingual speaking skills (EN/FR) is an asset
HOOPP Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for HOOPP and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for HOOPP Jobs;