HomeSense Job Application Process
HomeSense is a Canadian chain of discount home furnishing stores owned by TJX Companies. It originated in Canada in 2001, and was expanded to Europe in 2008 and the United States in 2017. Outside of the United States, the chain is comparable to the TJX-owned HomeGoods. Within the country, where HomeGoods already operates, it features more big ticket items than its sister store.
139 in Canada, 78 in Europe, The company, which operates in 34 locations in the United States, frequently recruits new staff. When recruiting staff, they prefer people with good human relations and determination to work. Of course, experience plays an impressive role among the choices. The company, which usually hires personnel for entry-level jobs, also recruits part-time personnel from time to time.
Apply Online HomeSense Jobs
Below you can see the most preferred and applied positions for Homesense. You can choose the most suitable position for you and if you adapt to the conditions, you can apply by filling out the form on their career site.
- Understand and be knowledgeable of BEST operational standards and monitor service-area performance against these standards
- Replenish fixtures, bunks, and shelves in an orderly and accurate manner
- Execute merchandising policies and maintain standards
- Complete markdowns in a timely and accurate manner
- Initiate and participate in store recovery as needed
- Process and prepare merchandise for the sales floor utilizing the principles of WorkSmart
- Be responsible for the daily processing of shipments, organization, and set-up of the warehouse area, keeping with all policies and procedures and in a clean and safe manner, and perform maintenance/stock duties when required.
- Demonstrate a high degree of customer service while processing all refunds, exchanges, and purchases in accordance with guidelines
Loss Prevention Advisor
As a Loss Prevention Advisor, the protection of people and profit is fundamental. You will be focussed on deterring, detecting and investigating loss at store level within designated locations. You will be confident in dealing with stock loss issues and have the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure. Expect a balance of being customer facing with also working behind the scenes in stores in order to carry out the role effectively.
You will be self-driven and resilient, with a natural ability to communicate. Acting with integrity and working in partnership with the store management you will implement loss prevention policies and processes and engage and educate the team in them.
HomeSense Application Form/PDF
Homesense generally prefers its own career site for personnel recruitment. You can be one of the first to be informed by checking career sites regularly. You can fill in the form online and submit your application or print and apply from the stores.
Homesense provides its employees with holiday opportunities in addition to the salary advantages it offers. It also provides health services. In addition, certain discount rates are offered to all employees and their relatives throughout the year.
What is the starting pay at HomeSense?
The typical HomeSense Cashier makes $10 per hour. Cashier hourly pay at HomeSense can range from $8 – $11. This estimate is based upon 22 HomeSense Cashier salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
How to Apply for HomeSense Jobs;